Reviews for Breakfast At Dawn
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Glad to know that the monks planned the precociousness beyond fourteen :-D It's more fitting at nine
engine47 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is so cute. I love all your little Dawn stories, especially the way Dawn blackmails Buffy.
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
McDonald's really does that mug-microwave scrambled eggs thing?
Asteria chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
VERY cute story
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Aw... this is really sweet! Okay, this is a pointless review, but you did say review! and I'm not the type of person who disobeys awesome writers. Hehehe. B.
SleepSeeker chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hi, I like this story of dawn, she is so cute, dawn is my favorite character. I like your little dawn stories, I'm going to read them all.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Yes, definitely cute and much with the light heartedness. I like that in a fic! I mean, it makes a change from many of the show's events and variety is the spice of life! Anyway, the characterization was good and i could totally see this happening on the show. It fit well into the timeline and those fics with Dawn inserted into them are always interesting to read. All in all, a great fic - well done!
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I thought this was adorable. Great categorization of all of the characters. You do kids well, too. A beautiful little piece.
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
hehe it was very cute. You should do more of these.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I could just imagine little Dawn doing that!
idolsgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was really cute. It made me smile. I'm *still* smiling!