Reviews for The Glittering Masquerade
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
great story. i loved it!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
ah i loved that chapter.
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
this story is brill plez write more it's soooooo good
ninja unicorn101 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Hey! This was an AWESOME story! I honestly think that it would be cool if you were to add a few more chapters about how everyone's life turned out, like how James and Lily are getting along in the future, while married and all that jazz, and coping with the deaths of his family members. Also, how Remus and Jenny and Sirius and April turned out...o god, you've got me hooked on this story! Haha!

Best of Wishes,

Ninja Unicorn101
chloe'sfire chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
hey luv this stroy but u NEVEr update! plz update
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Very interesting.

SeaBreeze :-)
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Gomen means sorry in Japanese, I love Asian stuff because I am a Filipina and the Philippines is a Pacific Island and Asian, so I know Asian words.
gigglefritzy chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
aw so sad, but a really good story.
MyHamHurts chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
that was so awesome! it made me cry, but i loved it!
jojo chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
snif omg the masked ball was so romantic reminds of the phantom of the opera and boy do i love the phantom of the opera ah i love romance and this was brillantly amazingly written not overdone and realistic of to read the sequels
Penglicia chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
Why do you have to stop writing things so soon. That was way too short . but i'll just read the other story now the sequel
Penglicia chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I thought LIly was just going towalk away. I'mgla that Lily is going out with him now.
oatius magloatius chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
to say thankyou in japanese you say arigato gozimasu

but it is pronounced as arigato gozimas
WolfScar chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
I really liked the story and though the ending really hit home with recent events, I am not going to bash it or flame it. It was indeed a good ending. The last bit of dialoge was a perfect close. I was wondering how you would end a story with a deth without leaving it wide open; you did well. I here from a freind that you have more stories, I will have to look it up, because you are a good writer and I would like to see where all of this goes. Your ending almost had me in tears , but you wrote reactions well. I also like Ellie, even if she was such a short char. she had heart and seemed a good big sister. I enjoyed that Remus and Jenny are getting married, but I still don't know who the attacker was; will you explain? And the Night of Love (as I belive that was called) was also an impresive bit. April hase grown on me. And she is a virgion, am I to assume that Jenny is because you stated Lily wouldn't until she got married.

Hope to ahve time to read more of your work soon.

~WolfScar~
WolfScar chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Love it! I am not big on Lily and James romances as my freind is but this is really good so far, and such a creative way to get them together. I can't wait to read more. But I don't think I ahve to complain about updates, you have a ton of chaps I haave yet to go threw!