Reviews for The Time Between
JD chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Extremely sweet withsome lovely tingly moments. You managed to accoplish your task of writing realistically in terms of the plot very well. However, at times the language was a bit floucy and distracted from the realisticness and the action. Good tone though. Great story!
Virginia chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
You should work on your spelling and grammar, but other than that I enjoyed the story alot (even moreso after reading HBP). Keep writing.
Asinoee chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Hi!

I really like your way of writing! Even in a "naughty" situation your words make it just lovely!

And I realld fun!

Thank you so much!
0RamblingRose0 chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Hm I think a rather enthusiatic "squee" is in order at this moment.

::clears throat then gives an uncharacteristic squee of delight::

::clears through again:: Okay. Anyways. great fic. I love Lupin-Tonks fics and yours are the best I've read. You're definately going on my favourite author's list and this fic is going on my favourite stories list.
The Muse Sway chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
OH that was short and quite erotic driven but all the same greatly written wished it was longer though.
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
HEhe it's quite sweet. Actually it's late and I can't read much more. I too hate fluff i would say read mines but it's said to be badly written but real. Whatever that means your however is good. it s Image of Man kay time to stop being a whore.
LuvHarryPotter712 chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
THat was a very sweet fic! I really loved it! YOu make Remus and Tonks into a very good couple!
TickTock chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
AGH! That was bloody fantastic. *extremely* hot, and well-written characterizations.

Bravo!
Aislin7 chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
oh so sweet, why did it have to end. Very realisic, a great Tonks/Lupin story.
Lord Marix chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
That was very good nice little bit of smut there at the end.
oiwthepoodlesalr chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
great story please update soon
WeasleysGirl chapter 6 . 5/9/2004
Hey that was the most realistic Remus/Tonks story on this site! Good work! Pity it had to end. Ah well, all good things must come to an end. Bye x
Vance Emmeline chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
That was one of the sweetest Tonks/Lupin stories I've even read! Keep up the good wor, I love it!
Luv, me.
timebomb87 chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
beautiful ending to a beautiful story :)
elvencherry07 chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
Aw, how cute. Nice ending.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »