Reviews for Sugah High
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love, love LOVE how you wrote this story. Is is by no means the first time I've read this bit of fiction, and you're the one who got me uber interested in the Rogue/Carol pairing.

Lovingly,

Merr2
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Okay. That was interesting. Not really into slash, but I thought I'd check it out, since I've liked everything else I've read of yours so far. Not bad though. I'm imaging her showing up in L.A. and giving Nick Fury hell and him just thinking, 'who the hell are you?'
The Oh So Bored One chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Haha. Quite an original way for the incident to happen.

Well written, nice details, all that stuff.

The last part was a twist. I didn't expect that at all. I'm a bit sad that Carol's body is just being left there. What with it being pretty and all. (Did that sound wrong?)

Could go on to be a great multi-chaptered thing. But it can stand by itself pretty damn well.
Crimson Ashes chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I forgot how very good you are. Been a while since I last came across your work and I have to say, I like it more now than I did years previously.

I think you've even given me the bug back. Keep up the stunning work.

Aurora
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i've never seen a rogue/carol like thaT, GOOD JOB
silverbells chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow. This is really intense. Filled with emotion and sensation its just really good.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
holy...crap. i always like some femslah, but angsty femslash makes me sad. this wasn't so much as angst as drama (duh you put it as a genre) but still sad. but a good story though.
melissarxy1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I very rarely read femslash but I figured I'd give this one a shot. And... wow. That was different, in a good way.
I've never thought of THAT as a way for Rogue to get Carol's powers. Props for originality.
Eternity's Voice chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Yeah, lay ME with the blame...did that sound, um, odd? Oh well.
~
Anyway, another score for Star-of-Chaos! I don't know how you write this stuff. Normally, it's like a shot in the dark. It's also one that I'm not trying anytime soon because I'd probably blow a hole through my skull.
~
In any case, update. Note the lack of an exclamation mark; it's not the most urgent thing to me that you take time out of your busy life(and possibly your spring break) to grind out a second chapter. This is just a plea to make "Sugah High" more than a one-shot.
Mydgf chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was definitely a strange coupling but I did like it. Could you please e-mail me and tell me what novels you read because you write very, very well.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
what's that? damn me? ouch, that hurts! ;-) you should be THANKFUL for my crack... i'm not sure why exactly, but OH, you SHOULD!
anyhoo, the point is, cool beans. VERY interesting way for rogue to get carol's powers, eh? good stuff. now just keep things coming! huzzah.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was really GREAT! Write more ASAP!
Dark Miss x23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow, you must update this story soon, I wanna know more about whats going to happen next.