Reviews for Requiem for a Ranger: an Always a Ranger Interlude
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great jbo. Catch ya on the flip side.
bexxy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Loved your story. Please write another story continuing with this one, I would love to see what happens.
aj chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
write more soon.
Vespera chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I thought this was beautiful. Kim's reasons for breaking up with Tommy seemed so geniune, especially when we take into account how young they both were at the time, and how much their lives had changed between "A Different Shade of Pink" and "There's No Business Like Snow Business." There're a lot of Kim/Tommy reconciliation fics out there, but I really liked that 1) she didn't make up the "other guy" (which happens all too often), and 2) that they're taking it slow. After years of separation, people don't just jump back into a romantic relationship. This story really struck the chord of credibility with me.
jbMarie chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I'd actually read this earlier than I was able to review, but I must say that this was a very touching piece, and a nice filler for the Always a Ranger series you've got going. I loved it. Thank you for the kind dedication. You are the sweetest person.
Jess
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
J, you've done it again! ::smiles:: I really like how you set the scene up there. It's a sad thing to think about, and even talk about, but i really like how you had the group together again.
It's also nice to see how that certain event was handled, was kinda wondering after reading Always A Ranger :)
Keep writing!
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Great, i loved it! Please write more to this story pretty please! Update as soon as u can!
Regan chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I LOVED it! That was a great chapter! PLEASE write more ! PRETTY PLEASE! I loved this story!
Pinkie chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow, this was really really good. I was always kind of wondering what happened when they talked to each other after Trini's funeral. While reading this I was also thinking of what could have happened when Tommy showed up at Kim's apartment after the island blew up...just a suggestion! Awesome chapter!
Philip chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
As Tony the Tiger says IT'S GREAT. I like how you tied Thuy's death in with your story. I still get chocked up about her death when I read about it. Thanks for the story. I read your other story and I wondered what the "discusion" was that Tommy and Kim had that let them be friends again. Thanks. Philip O