Reviews for The Silence Game
Loved the style choice
Midnight Luna chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
poor Timmy...
kuonji chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is amazing. Understated and melancholy. The title is very appropriate: I can just feel the open yawning spaces where words are not said. Love Bruce's first conversation with Dr. Nichol's. Love the ending.
straywriting chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Okay, yeah, I liked this a lot. A whole lot. I just wanted you to know that. And to say thank you for sharing this story. So, thank you for sharing. It means a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
this was great. will there be a sequel?
Nameless Boast chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Again. I wish I found this years ago. This story just broke my heart.

Brilliant, as always.
Neekie chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Phenomenal.
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Simply heart-breaking and beautiful... gave me a bit of inpsiration here... bravo!
TigerHelix chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Nice. You haven't updated in a while. You ever going to get round to that, or is this going to stay a one-shot? Please update...

I've checked out some of your work on Mary Sues. I've got it in my favourites. That Litmus Test is really helpful.

Jeez, poor Timmy...
BatThing chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Update... new chapter... yes.

Hee-hee, this really could do with another chapter! It's so good!

-Cas
Revelator chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Pretty good. Since the chances of an official (Timm/Dini) follow up to ROTJ's flashback seem dim, especially now that "The Batman" closes off any further Timm-produced Batman shows, reading a plausible envisioning of what happened after the Joker hit the dust is very gratifying.

You avoided the pitfall of sentimentality and you had some pretty inspired ideas, such as bringing in the outside doctor and ending the story with Bruce admitting that he too needs help. Were a comics or TV miniseries made from what happened post ROTJ, this could easily fit as one of the episodes. I hope you do more in this vein.

All the best,

Revelator (toonzone DCAU board)
Jailee chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Please oh please add more! Please?
kikaikitai chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Yes, yes! This is what I have been looking for for so long. I have been looking for a fanfiction that focuses on Tim after the whole incident.

Before I found this, I started writing my own fanfiction about it. Our stories have some similiarities, but that's to be expected, since we are focusing on the same thing.

I really love this. You did a great job with Tim, you really did.

Poor Tim. ;_; He makes me cry!

Kudos to you! Keep writing! :)
Peredhil chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This is a really excellent, well-written, well-characterized. I want a sequel! It could be improved, though, if Bruce wasn't always just...silent.
Silver the Kid chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I like- as I always do for stories of the post-rotj variety. I must be morbid or something but I just can't get enough of these- so sad they are. I like the idea of this NEW guy in the circle that they HAVE to trust- I mean the risks and junk! Neat idea.
was that the end or the end of a chapter- i mean it makes a good ending... but.. well.. I kinda have this.. "I want more" feeling...but just cuz I like it. :)