Reviews for Unfathomed Riches
SolarTrigger chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really like this story! I'm curious about how Cream got into her predicament, and what her predicament is in the first place. :O

If you find some time to work on this story again, it would be greatly appreciated. :3 If not, it's still a great insight to the realistic side of Espio.
monkey'monkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
lol this is so cute 3 please continue
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Dynamics of Sonic are interesting. I've never known a children's show to be quite as dark as it can be made in fanfiction, but Espio, Vector, and Charmy make quite a trio in your writing.

And Cream. Who has apparently murdered a chao and, much more ostensibly, locked herself in her own house. Accidentally, but STILL.

And lives on Sunshine Road.

*grin* Tis entertaining. And Charmy will never actually know why it rains. Ever. The bumblebee (dude, I had to google Team Chaotix, I don't know who this team is, and there's a BUMBLEBEE, A CHAMELEON, AND A CROCODILE? A sure sign that some writer somewhere is smoking something interesting. How would you even get those in the same room? By all rights, Espio should eat Charmy. I wonder if that's actually a fic. I bet it is. Rambling.) will show up in a second grade classroom and explain that condensation comes from angels' urination.

And it will all be this fic's fault. D
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I love this, but there is one flaw, YOU NEED TO UPDATE.
Authorized chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh-ho-ho, yes! Now this is a story. If you're going to keep going with this, awesome, I'll read every chapter of it.
Night Rain Illusion chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That's odd...it says theres only one chapter and its the only one I can access and read...
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hmm. You rewrote this. I thought you abandoned this thing altogether.

But whatever. This incarnation of the first chapter is CLEARLY better than the previous. Not to mention funnier.

Keep it up!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
uh-oh! poor cream. next chappie plz! espio is such a grump!
Kanu chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
I luff this story! I really hope you continue it soon!
Meowth's Toon Dragon chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
I do wish you'd update this sometime
HopeRobyns chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
All in all, an interesting story, so continue soon.
HopeRobyns chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Oh Cream is six, and not eight, you said earlier that she was six in this chapter and that was right. Also, Espio's lucky that was not me, because I know quite a few obscenities, and I know lots of things to call him. Still I compliment her on facing off against him.
HopeRobyns chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Actually in Knuckles Chaotix, the Sega 32x game, Charmy was sixteen. Just thought you ought to know, so he might be older later on down the road.

Espio's a real moody character, and if you need hlep with Mighty, I can, I know pretty all there is about him.
True Espio Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love it I NEED you to make more chapters OR else you gonna' wake up to a dead chao in your bed! Okay? -
Mimic12355 chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Nice job, hope to see more. This story is very entertaining.