Reviews for A Collision Of Souls
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Where's the third story? I want to know what happens next please.
reven228 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
100 reviews! #YOLO
ImaginiveGirl chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Awesome story! Keep up the great work.
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 21 . 4/16/2007
Hey, when you start the third story, could you somehow work in the story line from the DBZ PSP game:Dragon Ball Z:Shin Budokai Another Road. It answers the question: "What would happen if Majin Buu was relesed into Mirai Trunks time?"
MWD chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Cmon will u start the story already
SailorStar9 chapter 21 . 3/23/2006
This is 2006 and still no 'Testing The Chaos Theory'. Honey, what are you up to?
SailorStar9 chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
*Sweatdrops* First Freiza, now the girls, Bulma and Patrick. What is this world coming to?
uzamaki-chan chapter 21 . 9/12/2005
Good story altough every time I think of Chris, I imagine him to look like that kid that went up against Goku in the juniors division tournament in Dragonball GT and by a fluke manage to beat him, but thats just me. Anyway can't wait for you to start the next story.
Dragon fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I see I'm not the only person who likes the idea of Ami and Miari no Trunks as a couple, and I enjoyed your story emensely but GET TO WORK ON THE THIRD ONE, NOW!
Erica chapter 21 . 1/2/2005
IT'S 2005! SO START WRITING! lol

UPDATE SOON!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 21 . 7/19/2004
I adore this story, and I can't wait for more! I'm sure you're pretty much sick of my reviews, but what can I say...I don't really care. *giggles* update soon! I don't wanna wait until 2005. I want more NOW! I love Ami in this story (and all the time, frankly). You're an awesome author, and the battle scenes are amazing. I'm just waiting for an enemy to figure out that talking about Ami doesn't help them very much. Poor, stupid enemies. Loved it, and can't wait for the conclusion!
GracedAngel1864 chapter 21 . 7/6/2004
I've really enjoyed this story! You are an excellent writer! Can't wait for Part 3!
MWD chapter 21 . 7/3/2004
That was a pretty good ending to this story and i look forward to the next one.
Zyppora chapter 21 . 7/2/2004
This was awesome! I enjoyed every second of it. And FINALLY Ami learns to fly was about time she did. Anywayz, I can't wait for the third fic to start. And that plane of yours sure won't kill you, since you still have the third fic to write. Have fun in Disneyworld!

-Zyp.
druth chapter 21 . 7/1/2004
Just one thing...I may be confusing this story with another but I thought Amy already knew how to fly and it was just the other senshi that didn't.