Reviews for Love is Cruel
farmer jhonson's daughter chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
WOW! Nicely done and the finsh was great! Oh, and by the way, you seem realy depressed so e-mail me... i kinda know what your going through if your situation is similar to your poem.
Amelie Elektra chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This is really sad but extremelly bautiful...

The reader can actually feel your feelings, when I finished to read it, I was really sad..

I hope you're not so sad anymore.
joe chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
i know what you mean... i know its tough loveing someone and not knowing if they love you back just hang in there...be like that cat in the poster anyway this is a good fic keep up the good work
Toby Seer chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
With this I can see how you have the same emotions. Yes. Me too once. But after that, I like Inuyasha was taught to love again. Someone like Kagome needs to come into each of our lives and teach us the lessons of love. And that's why Inuyasha leans so heavily on Kagome. Why he will eventually have to pick her over Kikyou. Because the bonds between Kikyou and Inuyasha were so fragile.- Don't worry. Things turn out all right. Don't give up. Love is worth it. I know...
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
So. Very. True. I can so see Kagome thinking this after Inuyasha chases after Kikyo and she heads home to blow off steam. So good. Kudos.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
T-T
Karlo Marx chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
thats so sad
Safreil chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*sniff* dat was beautiful! had me going there. WEll...let me hide in my corner now. i really do hope Kaogme has a good ending in the end of the anime series, don't u?