Reviews for I'm Not Falling Apart
sweetdarkchic chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
it's cute!
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
WolfeChilde chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Actually 'Katsuya' is his first name and 'Jounochi' is his first.
WhiteIcePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Um...I know this sounds a bit weird but...can you do a lemon plz? I'm not dieing for one, but a lemon is all I ask, PLZ! O.O Omg I sound like a fricken Yaoi craving, lemon loving pervert. I'll stop now.

By the way, I love this story, and I thought Anzu would be a btch in this story. All the ideas I think are good have been put forward, so no torture Anzu ideas from me.
YamiXYugi FOREVER chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
HOLY SHIT! THIS IS SO FRICKEN COOL! KILL THAT BITCH...BURN HER AND LET HER ROT IN THE SHADOW REALM!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
GREAT JOB! :) keep it up!
YamixYugiforever chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
*creepy girl from the Ring (seen that movie?) voice* Tea will suffer! Just Yah know have Yami kill her off or somethin' like that! Anyway like the fic! _ O_o _ _ XP u_u
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
NICE! i hate tea too! she such a bitch! with her were friends thing ew...! love ur story!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was soo cooly! It was bloody brilliant if I do say so myself... it's really cooly!...oh no... people..coming to take the computer away! NO!
Oh crap
_CHEERIO_
Mafdet-TK chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Ah! i love YamixYugi fics!
Tea-bashing ideas:
Mu: Axe-murderer?
Tk: Shut up Muda, i told you not to interrupt while i'm reviwing!
Mu: So-ry!
Anyway, i actually agree with muda, kill her off! Kill her off. (But make her so mean nobody gives a damn! Not that they will anyway...)