Reviews for The Email
judicium sierra chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
OMG that was so good! Ah! You had me laughing so hard at Harm's reactions to the entire situation and how the bullpen reacted to that interesting scene! That has to be *the best* JAG vignette I've ever read. So utterly hilarious and sweet and shippery! Oh man I'd LOVE it if you continued it, its such a brilliant idea that'd be really fun to run with! Yikes, that was so good. LOL I've said that like 200 times, but I mean it! You had me rofl at that scene where Harm and Mac decided to kiss in the middle of the bullpen! I *really* *really* *really* *really* x 10 hope we see another chapter! I'm even willing to get on hands and knees and beg & plead! Ahh full of brilliance! I officially worship you! Hahahah oh man, I'm shutting up now. REALLY hope you continue!
andrea chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Good job! What a great ending!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
That was so cute-poor Harm!
This is very funny-I can hardly wait to see what Mac does/says!
Looking forward to the conclusion!
EyeCandy chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
AW! that is soo... funny! and sweet in a evil... "Fate is making you play her game" type way!
Can't wait for more!
amanda415 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
This is so good! lol keep it up!
Lyss chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
CUTE! please review soon!:)
Bekki chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
hehehe, this is SO good! I was a little skeptical at first when i thought he was going to send it because he wanted to...but then i thought, wait this is e-dog, something's gotta happen. Liked the chickening out...very Harm-like. And then he sent it to the whole office. Haha! i agree with sturgis, you are so screwed! How's he going to cover his six? "Happy april fools" or someting? though something tells me that'd hurt mac's feelings a lot! Please write more! i am enjoying this immensly! It's very fun to of those *read after angsty fics* stories. It puts a smile on your face. Thanks for the great read! PS: Sorry about the really long review!
RoleModel2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Haha. That's soo awesome. I can't wait till she reads it.
SarahRabb705 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
ROFL! He really is so screwed, I can't wait for the next part!
jill chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
hilarious! what a mess. thanks for sharing. will look forward to the outcome!
Laveda 27 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens. Add more real soon:)
littledemonpixie chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
HAHAHAHA! That is so funy I can't stop laughing. He sent it to the WHOLE office Yikes! I can't wait for more update soon!
Steph36 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
OMG, way too funny. :) Just what I needed during exams...can't wait for part 2!
mara-rabb chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Dont you hate it when that happens? I love your story and can't wait to see what comes next. I may laugh about this one all night!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »