Reviews for The Email
judicium sierra chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Aw man you left us hanging again! LOL Harm is so screwed! Can't wait to see where this leads, LOL! Great job, e-dog! :-D Hugs from Harm!
fa-sai chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Ha, ha, that's so hilarious! Even more given the fact that such things happen in real life. I work for an international law firm and one day I received an e-mail in which someone from our Chicago office proposed to a collegue and then accidentally had sent it to "worldwide everyone", which means around 70 people. We had all a good laugh and strange enough (considering the embaressment) she said yes.
I love the story and I'm courious how Mac is going to react.
shanabear chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was funny. I can't wait til the next chapter.
Andrea MacLeod chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Hahaha! Oh my Gosh my side hurts! Strugis knows and didn't tell Harm Cruel cruel cruel, but oh so funny! I can't wait til the next part! This made my day!
LEHCAR412 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
cute, can't wait to read the next chapter.
NavyCB chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I guess that should teach him not to hit the computer. They will get back at you. One way or another.
NavyCB
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
ROTFLMFAO! ! ! ! ! I think the rest of the students here in the student center think I am crazy! I just about fell off my seat I was laughing so hard!
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hahahah! That was brilliant! Oh man I can't wait to see what everyone's reactions are! Especially Mac's! Yikes! What a twist! Did I mention that was brilliant! LOL! That's too good! I can't wait to read the next part!
Andrea MacLeod chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Well Harm let's see how you handle yourself with this one! Haha I laughed so hard I cried. Poor Harm, but you know it's about time you got your six in gear!
landi104 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
that was great! i cant wait for more!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4