Reviews for At Your Mercy
wolfsbride chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! Now that's something I'd like to see! Seto and a hyped up Yugi and Mokuba. Poor Seto, he has no idea what he's in for. I can see those two plotting against him all the time.
wolfsbride chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hee... Like I said, you got meh! I would never have guess Yugi in a million years! I like the reference to Malik and Bakura helping him... Cuz you know... they would!
limpet666 chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Yee! I got to read it all! aww...you should have let Kaiba pass out! Hehe or not, whatever... hehe

I really liked it, the first part was nice and serious but the second part was light and funny
Lellian chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
I luff this, but I was a bit confused - At times Yugi and Mokie act like they were kinda together? Are they, coz I think that's cute, strange, but cute. Anyway, I loved this and am devestated that this is the end - I want to know more!
Nights Child chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Aww, how cute! That was sweet. *grins mischeviously as am starting to imagin seto like that on 'my' bed*
Not shameless plug, cause was worth it and good reading. Nice.
the Ghost of Jounochi chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
I loved it. Very nicely done and well written. I loved how you made it kinda sexual at parts and kinda childish at others. It was sweet over all in my opinion.
Yami Sango chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
Aww! This chapter was so cute! *giggles* I loved it!
the Ghost of Jounochi chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Very nice fanfiction. I'll send you an e-mail so I can get the rest of the story, if you don't mind.
Kristen-Potter chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
At Your Mercy
I have to say I'm not one who's partial (sp?) to the gay fics but I figured I'd try this one, and it was good and really sweet. Could you send me the ending of the story...just in case you for some reason can't get my email or whatever it's looking forward to the end!
Amber chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I love them paired together. Can you e-mail me the rest? The story was great!
sailormysticalcharongirlyepeyp chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
'oh my gosh' I didn't excpect it to be Yugi. Ha! its good
Yami Sango chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aww! This was great! Could you send me the rest? _ Anyway I just loved this!
amy chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
please post the resst of it, i really like the story, if you want you can e-mail it to me
Horuseye chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Please continue, this was just great. Could you e-mail me the rest? I really love this pairing, but honestly I would have never guessed...
You are now at my Author Alert list, so I won't miss anything you write. If your other story is as good as this one ...