Reviews for Countdown To Christmas
Guest chapter 39 . 11/22/2012
A satisfying conclusion.
Though Elisa is still acting recklessly.
Necrovore chapter 39 . 12/12/2006
Great story, and great job with the depth and emotion in the storyline. It is stories like this that make the days spent searching through countless fics worth it.
VietAngel chapter 39 . 12/1/2005
I have absolutely enjoyed this from beginning to end. I'm sad to see it come to an end because it was such a great story, but all good things must. You have a real talent, the character development here was utterly amazing. Afer seeing what you can do with a tale involving so many characters, there's no telling what you could do with one centering on one of the couples...like Helena and Reese (hint hint :D). I truly look forward to reading more of your work.
Lucy76 chapter 39 . 11/29/2005
Great finale!

It was great reading this story. I loved it.
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 39 . 11/29/2005
The only thing I can say is that was an amazing story! I thank you for it from the bottum of my heart!;-)
Caper chapter 39 . 11/28/2005
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! You have done an outsTanding job. I don't know what else to say but SEQUEL PLEASE!
Divinia chapter 37 . 11/26/2005
I'm so glad you've updated! I absolutely love this story! YAY!
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 37 . 11/24/2005
OH...MY...God! Are you trying to give me a heart attack! What is going to happen? I am to shocked to write anything else except PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
VietAngel chapter 37 . 11/24/2005
I'm glad to see you're updating again. I'm really liking the direction of things. I really love Helena's relationship with Bruce, and her interactions with Dinah. Helena is really maturing a lot...couple that with how great she was with Alex, and the way her relationship with Reese is developing and I'd venture to think Helena would make a great mother. I really like the friendship developing between Elisa and Demona as well. Demona is just the kind of person Elisa needs right now. As usual, I look forward to the next chapter.
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 36 . 11/24/2005
You are back and I am so Happy! Love the chapter, started to answer some of my questions, so thank you for that! I love the way Helena is maturing and beginning to act like a Wayne in the public eye. Elisa is still worring me and I want to know when she is going to learn about her little suprise! Dinah is great and I loved the heart to heart between the birds, It was great! And the whole part about the companies coming togeather was very nice, especially Helena lying out the agenda! Loved the entire "MIDNITE" scene, very cool . And now I beg, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
EventRider87 chapter 35 . 11/19/2005
Yay, another update, please update soon, i really like where this story has gone.
Silverdash chapter 35 . 11/19/2005
I think someone is watching a little too much Batman Begins. Oh well, you did a great job. The question is, how is Elisa going to take being pregnant when she finds out?

Silverdash
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 35 . 11/19/2005
WOOHOO! You're back! And as usual a terrific chapter, finally starting to answer the question and explaining some of Demona's character that way, was inspired! But now of course come the questions When will Elisa find out about the big suprise? When wil Demona, and Xanatos meet with Bruce and Helena? Will Helena be able to recognize Demona? What is happening with the Wedding? When did Alfred know Demona and why doesn't Bruce know about it? How is Dinah recovering? This questions need answers! Now I beg PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 34 . 11/11/2005
So I have been patiently waiting for the next update, however none are coming and I am beginning to lose hope! So I am begging you in the name of humanity, in the name of Fanfiction, in the name of ALL THAT IS BIRDS OF PREY... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 34 . 8/29/2005
WHERE ARE YOU! I WANT MORE! I HAVE LOST MY MIND! PLEASE IN THE NAME OF THE COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)