Reviews for A different point of view
Porta-Viator chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
AHH Up-Date!
MedicGuardian chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
AWESOME!

I've been looking for a story like this for a while...

Pure awesomeness!
McKayLover chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
very nice! can't wait for the next chapter!
diacriticalswords chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
AH! where's the rest of the story? i'm going to go nuts over here! help me out, plz!
bkchast chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
HeySuz,

Was just checking to see if you had updated this lately. I thought it was hilarious and wanted to finish the story. I guess real life or other work got in the way. Well if you ever decide to complete it let me know.
SeedC chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
::looking hopeful:: No update... Awvw!
JamSack chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Great story and an aweome idea; One would think you've been copying form Wormhole Extreme, except way more high-tech! Great job! Update soon
SeedC chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
"Marty?" ROFLAPIMP Of course, Marty. Abso-freakin'-lutely perfect. I want to buy you coffee, sueKay-04. Or soda, or one of your homeland's lovely single malts. Of course, this being fan fiction, I can't. ::grin:: but it's the thought that counts, right? Thank you for YOUR thoughts and writing, and I look forward to Ch 5 - you haven't abandoned this tale, have you? Looks like last chapter was posted awhile ago.
CCB chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
RFLMAO! Please don't give up on this!
Zeruel chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Kewlness
katie chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
It's great i loved it. It would be so cool if you got to see Michael and Daniel interacting in the next chapter thingy. :-) Loved it did i mention i loved it
kazooband chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Hmm, very interesting. I love reading the banter between all the different alter egos. Please update soon.
SkitzStar chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
GAAH! This is "X-treme"ly odd - forgive the pun :)
dunky chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
héhé

nice
syzygy13 chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Marty! XD

lol Danning/Monroe shipper.. nice.

XD More!