Reviews for Life is only the beginning
Galadriel1010 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
Fantastique. I bet you did well on that exam 2day. You have to have done with such wonderful writing skills.
Pullmanlover chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
No, it's not rubbish at all, that's better than most writing I've seen on this site. I just got my account, and I'm in the process of writing my own fan-fic about an event with Will in it. I'm not quite sure how it's gonna end, but the best writers say you should let the book write itself. I love to write, and I love the HDM books; it only makes sense to put them together.
I don't know why I wrote all that. I just wrote to tell you your story's not rubbish. Well, it's not. ttyl, Pullmanlover AKA Tory
P.S. If you want to talk, because I have no one to talk to about these books, my e-mail is . (NO, I am not some weirdo stalker person. ttyl)
xTamx chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Dont worry, i'm 14 too and am about to start a fanfic. To be 14 and to write something like that is a big achievement because it is the total opposite to rubbish! I really like what you've done so far and I really hope that you keep it up because I'd love to see how it turns out.
xTamx
Pyracantha chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
not rubbish at all . I'm fourteen too and atempting my 1st fanfic- this is way better than anything I wrote! Can't wait to find out what happens!
smelabel chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
this is helen anis m8. i neva new u wer so ace at english ani! i thort it was me n heidi - then again u can neva b ar..sed really.
neway, this rox i lurve nl u rok ani
love ya
smelen
x
smelabel chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
this is by heidi, using smel's password . . .thanks smell!
i have never read, and probably will never read, any of these book that smell tells me about 24:7 and am offending her by writting this. who cares? not read the book, but this isn't that bad . . . who am i to know anyway?
Artificial Happiness chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hiya!
This is a great story so far. Good job. I hope you update soon. It's not rubbish and it's good for a first chapter AND first story.
Dawg
TheNightIsFading chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That's really nice. I liked it, but I thought it could have used some more editing. However, I hope you post more, because I want to read it. And as for you being 14, that doesn't matter. I've been writing since I was 11, and my work was okay back then. Keep writing!
Rikkoshaye chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Oh wow, this has a really awesome beginning. I totally like how you started it out, it is really cool. Please continue, you've deffinetly got some great potential for this story!