Reviews for the Question of Blood
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
DAMN…

VERY nice idea here, to say the least.

From the opening chapter looking at how Blade/Erik and Nikki met, you created an intriguing background for a couple of characters we’ve never really thought about- Blade makes such an impression as he IS we never really stop to think about how he reached that stage, and Nikki’s more remembered for what she left behind (Her son and Spike’s continued habit of wearing her coat) than anything she DID herself- and the ideas just became ever more interesting as the plot continued.

Your gradual exploration of Erik’s changes was very well-written, perfectly reflecting Erik’s inner conflict as he’s torn between what he’s becoming and what he wants to be, and Nikki’s own reaction to his decision to leave expertly demonstrated the bond you formed between the two of them; still scared of what he might become, but nevertheless accepting of each other even with the possibility that they’ll become enemies in the future.

So… any chance of a sequel at some point?

If nothing else, given Wood’s vampire-related issues with SPIKE, how’s he going to react to the discovery that he’s technically part-vampire himself (Even if it’s not the same ‘type’ of vampire as the one his mother fought on a regular basis)?
Mountain King chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
Very good

I do like this story Have you a sequle when Robin meets his father? Maybe Robin and Faith together?

Without that the story feals unfinished but still very intresting.
Dragonpink chapter 4 . 5/1/2004
Love the story so far )...
Meethrill chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
More, please. :) It's so real, and its so true. I can't wait for more.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
OMG!
THANKS FOR THIS IVE SO BEEN WANTING TO SEE A BLAD CROSSOVER WITH BUFFY!