Reviews for A Road Ridden With Chaos
diovkrad chapter 36 . 6/11/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, it was written so well and believable and you kept Tamora Pierce's characters true the natures she gave them. I hope you continue to write more.
Random moniker chapter 19 . 10/12/2010
I really like your take on this. You have made a very believable parallel to canon with only one significant non-canon character, Jarinth.

I've always wondered how a mage like Roger has a squire. There is no mention of him in canon doing Knight training before going to Carthak
PenTheWillows chapter 23 . 5/11/2010
I really like your story so far! And I never noticed it until you pointed it out, but you're right! Alanna WAS chased after by the Crown Prince and the King of Thieves! That is so weird! She was destined to be a queen (even though George gave up his title)!
Kate77 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I am so excited about this story I'm shaking. OH! I am excited!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 36 . 1/24/2010
I just read all your story and I absolutely loved it!

Thank you for sharing such an awesome story with us!
weilanna chapter 36 . 1/3/2010
awesome story!
Puddle of Words chapter 36 . 4/14/2009
I really like the way you did your story! The only wierd thing about it was you used a lot of modern ond old english terms wheich kind of mixed it up. Other than that, your story is amazing! I love it! It's one of my new faves. i adored the way you stated it out more unique and tied it in with the other stories!
lacking a better name chapter 36 . 1/31/2009
great story. I think you did so amazingly well. you're an incredible writer.

lacking a better name
Vesperi chapter 36 . 1/24/2009
Wow.

This was absolutely amazing. I spent the last 3 hours reading your entire fanfic and I'm just in awe. Alanna has always been my favorite of Tamora Pierce's characters and I've read a LOT of the convent stories. Starting from the beginning of your fanfiction, Alanna has been realistic and a great character.

I'm also really glad that you left this story at an open end, since it doesn't conclude Alanna or Thom's stories. I'm glad that you didn't attach Alanna to either George or Jon or another noble.

I know that you're probably not going to write a sequel (or you may not even receive this review), since it's been nearly three years since you completed this, but thank you for writing this. Writers like you are what make sifting through a lot of crap on worth it.

Thank you again for writing this.

Kailun
LunaSphere chapter 36 . 10/16/2008
a truly wonderful story-i kind of want a sequel, but you've bumped events back into place with canon, so i guess it would really all just be too similar. at any rate, an amazing job and much enjoyed, beginning to end.
LunaSphere chapter 32 . 10/16/2008
I can't believe this will all be over in 4 more chapters!
LunaSphere chapter 29 . 10/16/2008
i almost feel bad for roger and all his plans...
LunaSphere chapter 28 . 10/16/2008
you know, i am somehow deeply amused and irritated by thom at the same time.
LunaSphere chapter 27 . 10/16/2008
wow, i wasn't sure how you'd get alanna out of that situation!
LunaSphere chapter 26 . 10/16/2008
wow, hanno's even creepier than roger.