Reviews for Like Sand
pinktears chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Lovely piece of writing! It's so huantingly beautiful. I was holding my breath throughout. It's been a very long time since I've came across authors as wonderful as you. Your fictions are inspirations to me! Keep up the good work! And continue writing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is my favorite PMK fanfic. (I also really like Hide and Seek by Angrybee) My favorite part is the part about Susumu, but I love the part about Sano and Shinpachi too. You are really good at writing, but one question, what happened to Hijikata, eh?
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow! very well written with descriptions that are very insightful and haunting...

The layout is clever,beginning with Tatsu and ending with Tetsu and the titles for each character...Suzumus relationship with Ayu is especially ...and poor Souji,' his actions seem like chores..'

_A very enjoyable read!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh my gosh. What a beautiful piece of writing! I just love the introspection! Loved the structure too, how you described each of them in the one word that you can associate with them...I was especially moved by Souji's-Unbreakable. *sniff*
Lupin chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
a haunting look at how things could end up. it's hard to say which one i like the best: tatsu-nii's helplessness, what is left of souji, tetsu growing up. lovely lovely work.
Bad Notions chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wonderful work. One of the best fics I've read in a long time in fact.
Umeko chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Man, you've caught the emotions down to a T. The little scenes are very well portrayed.
The-MarmaladeCat1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was incredibly beautiful. Haunting, melancholy, dreamy and bittersweet.

Your style is very readable, there isn't a sentence in there that interrupts the flow of the narrative.

Just...lovely.
Kisa Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
That was really neat. I liked it a lot.

My favorite on is the Susumu one. (of course becasue he's my favorite character) I have a PMK fic about Susumu...

Susumu lover
Ju chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
So many things I liked about this fic, especially the almost tangible heaviness in the air.
euphorbic chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I have been hoping for a really excellent, serious PM fic and have been too lazy to write my own. The mood and atmosphere in the story are excellently wrought. Your physical descriptions are spare, but the lush emotional scenery you have brought across is wonderful. There's a lot of emotional pull in this story and I think it is very faithful to the manga in every aspect. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic.
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I read this on LJ earlier. Very very nice job. I hope to read more PMK from you in the future