Reviews for El Lord of the Rings Parody
The Reader of Books chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
I'm sry bout you freddy Krueger story. I acually want to read but since i can't find it online can you emial it to me?

Anyways, back to this story...

LOL! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
UnremarkableMe chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Very amusing. You might want to lighten up on the swear-words, though. Some younger readers might be scandalised. Great parody, though.
Yours Truly, Evelyn.
The Reader of Books chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
lol! never a dull moment in this story when characters say things you never thought they'd say ever! plz update real quickly
tigurlily chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
omg. so funny. write more! (nice names!)
DuelingBagPipes chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
That was gert! Keep it up you had me Rollin! -DB:D
Lucky Larue chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Arsineo, I didn't "get" the Mary Poppin thing untill you mentioned it. Wasn't intentional, I'm afraid. Actually, I've been thinking about changing Pip's name to Pimpin...but I don't know.
Arsinoe Selene chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
it took me untill the second chapter to get mary poppin. but when i did it was funny. the whole story is funny.
Killjoy chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This is fantastic! I laughed so hard, I actually teared up. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
shibbae chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow. I must have almost hyperventilated, this was so funny. Parodies are my favorite things in the world, and this is one of the greatest. Add more!
The Reader of Books chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
LOL! oh gosh, this is good! I'm keeping my eyes open for your next chapter. im rsy if i don't review quickly with school and all... but i will keep reading it!