Reviews for Impossible Love
SpiritRay chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Nice!
Aesahaettr's Might chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
No that wasn't odd! I loved it! You are good at describing the character's emotions! I can never do that. (I can, but it turns out...real bad!) Sad...
someone chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Damn right this is better that Windshipping. Imilshipping is better than this.
Alex Ruler of Weyard chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hmm, nice fic.

Would have been more interesting had it been a full story, but then the emotions wouldn't have been felt as well...

~ALEX, RULER OF WEYARD~
Tetra Seleno chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Bravo, Mikaa. Just ... bravo.
You captured the feeling of Isaac's rejection well. Apparently, Mia was able to move on with life.
But Isaac wasn't. But, such is life.
Good one-shot.
khmerboi919 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
...well i see howz this is going...but its still alright...i dont like sad part...so keep it comin...
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Ahh, very nice! An unexpected ship from you, perhaps, but you writes it well, old boy.
"He loved her. Clan or not, he loved her." -Loved the ending line especially, really captured the whole fic right there. _
Smurf Cat chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
MIKAA!
I HATE MUDSHIPPING! I said that I would read your fic, but I never said anything about a good review! You know how I feel about Mudshipping!
No, don't drag THIS out!
It was well-written yes, but Alex's name didn't pop up once. I thought that you were gonna do something like "Shattered Faith" where Mia had to leave him or something!
They had sex? A kid? EWEWEWEWEWEW! Gross!
Alex: don't take offense to any of this! Smurfy is very upset. I am too! she dosen't mean most of it...
Love,
The Most Rabid Imilshipper of Them All,
Smurf Cat
Lord Isaac chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
That was slightly depressing, but good. You're an inspiration to all one-shot authors out there. Just to tell you, you are absolutely right about 'love times three' (The story).
Claviculae chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This was good. Well written, but kind of short. Not overly depressing for a one-shot angst fic. Over all, I enjoyed it.
You're right. You shouldn't have said that. Windshipping rocks! *chases Mikaa down and attacks*
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That's a bit depressing... although, I'd wonder if the child grew up to be just like Isaac... good story in my opinion.
Forgotten Souls chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
... I swear at the rate you pu things out here, you could have written two best sellers by now...

This is EXTREMELY well writen! even for you this is great... sad... but I love it.
She had his child... I gathered that at "Blonde hair"... how sad... That must be a huge stab in the heart 3 times over...

Dude, I don't even know why I am so happy about this... this is awesome stuff and you canged my mind completely on one-shot stories... Keep up the exellent work!
~Forotten Souls~
wildcats1310 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was so sad. I loved it. That was really good for a one-shot. If you are getting tired of mudshipping maybe you should do some Stormshipping or Steamshipping. I've always thought that those couples were very intresting.
Unknown-Character chapter 1 . 4/7/2004