Reviews for The face within
Arteest76 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I LOVED IT! So much drama!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
darklorelover chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
omg i loved it you are an amazing writer. Normally i would never read something so sad but your stories are amazing
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i know this has nothing to do with this story but... FINISH BORN FROM DARKNESS LOVED BY LIGHT OR I WILL KILL U!
ManicHedgehogObsession chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Hey, dyingsoul, this was a brilliant story and I congratulate you. But I was wondering if you could do me a favor. As you know, I'm awaiting on your next chapter of Born from Darkness, Loved by Light and I've been noticing you were writing Sonic and Shadow so passionate towards one another. I began searching for more yaoi fanfictions and came upon a Manic/Sonic pairing and since you're so good, I was wondering if you could start a story with a Manic/Sonic pairing. I'm sure it would be really good. Please?

With love,

your fan,

RyukoVulpix chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Woah! Cool! XD Okay, maybe not for Sonic, but still...!

I read one issue of the Sonic comics with Super in it, yeah, he came across me as being a psycho too. XD "Power corrupts," eh?

It'd be interesting if Super Sonic came across Super Shadow... hm. (ponders) Ehehehe... AH-HAHAHAHA!

Shadow: Ignore her. It's that whole "maniacal streak" so many authors seem to have.

Me: Yeah, whatever. Anyway, great fic!
Ecea chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
wow this is good. i never knew that super sonic was a psychopath.o.O". What if thay added that to SonicX?that would be chaos!and Super Sonic saved bunches on the season finaly of SonicX!O.O'

Dragonmaster Kyra
Dylboy22rocks chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
hm... aside from a few mistakes in the song... good story... i like it as much as ur other ones...
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Good fic.I enjoyed reading .
Unit 03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
To answer your question: The Sonic comics and TV shows (except for Sonic X) were never controlled by the original creators (Yuki Naka and Sonic Team). They were given the Sonic license and can do as they please with the characters and plots.
Karma Karamel chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was awesome! That was an awesome take on schizophrenia, especially as Super! It really takes you in to the insanity, I love it!
SyIzumakai chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Whoa... This scared me... Not that i didn't like it. I love it. but whoa.. then again i never read the comics so... Anyways you write SOO well. _