Reviews for The Night Before: Prelude to Tomorrow Morning
apostrophus chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
WINNINGEST WIN EVAR. I haven't read this story in ages, and it hasn't gotten any less amusing. :3 I particularly love the "interactions" between Mai and Rishid and Shadi and Isis. They do have real chemistry, after all. :Db

~Amunet 8D
FreshFish chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
ROFL, I disagree with the cast. :)

That was funny. Poor Malik and Marik only played a game..lol
Mistress of Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! Loved the constant reappearance of potted plants and brooms. XD Oh, and the e-mail segments were fantastic.
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
lol, this is so funny! the plotted plant thing was great! _

lol, and i loved the name changing screen (who wouldn't want zidane for themselves, lol)
Lefthandedfreak chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I am! I couldn't help but laugh. (falls over broom) ow...damn brooms
KiaSapphire chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
omg...*dies from laughter* THAT WAS FRICKEN HYSTERICAL! _ ur sense of humor is wonderful. plz. write more like this!

~KS~
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Serena:XD This story was totally stupid...but it was so funny!XD

Bakura:0_o Stupid story! At least you paired me up with Ryou...

Serena:That part with Rishid and the questionaire...XD...all he wanted was a new potted plant. *laughs uncontrolably*

Bakura:...um...

Serena:*is trying to breath*...and then he gets a new one, but Yami mind crushes it when he was trying to hit Jou! XD I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard!
Dark-Artemis89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
stupid, but really, *really* funny. I love this story. esp. with Rishid and the questionnaire! I couldn't stop laughing.

-artemis89
otakus chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
..humor not your usual area? 0o; It was frink* god! It's a great fic to read XD. *has a nice lenght..you really can read!* I love it .
Padme-San chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I love it when Seto makes statements like that. XD

As for Otogi and Honda...I still laugh as I type.
SmilelyFaceMel chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow! This was a "try" at a humor fic? I would've never guessed! It was hilarious! You should do more humor fics!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Well I thought it was funny. Jeez, doesn't the cast have a sense of humor?
*calls to Kaiba* Kaiba! By caring enough to respond to Tea's e-mails, you were OOC. HA!
HikariEryaviel chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Fun. _
junana107 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
...Weird. Yami's name changed to Bob? NO! BOB IS THE NAME OF EVIL! A flamer named bob reported one of my fics and now I can't update! By the way, what does OOC stand for? I can't figure it out. MARY SUE! EVIL! What kind of name is Tenchi for a Mary Sue? YAMIXYUGI FOREVER! Gotta go.
'
Bye, FOR NOW!
junana107
Akala chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I'm still reading _ OMG! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! I LAGHED ABOUT 10 (i dont know what number that is...That many times) I LOVED THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES! GREAT HUMOR FIC! Hehe...I thought some people actually forgot the term of "Mary Sue" HEE HEE! You should write more humor fics! You're good at them! _
~Akala