Reviews for The Façade
Princess of Asgard chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Princess of Asgard chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
omg love it
reeroy chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Are you alive? It has been far too long since you've updated...please at least give us some sign!
l Hypocrisy l chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Great Story
Jaci chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
You know that you have not update in a year or so? and where is Mokuba? please finish the story
amber Rantz chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
kanichiwa!(hello)i liked your story very much i happen to like the couple mai and seto. i hope you continue this story or even make some more stories. maybe you should right a story about them getting...intament. but thats just my opinion. well i hope you email me back after you recieve this okay well ttyl._.
tra la la chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
please review please please please
Oo chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
Shake things up- Make Joey the ex. He needs to be the bad guy for once -_- Cute story so far
Jieli chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Ooh, pancake making together. Yum.

Kaiba is a bit..nice, but I understand that he's so hard to write...I can never do him completely in character.

Both Mai and Kaiba are pretty stubborn and independent..and arrogant as well. I could see them clashing quite a bit over things, especially in the situation you placed them in. As an engaged "couple," especially with Mai staying in the mansion, I'm sure Kaiba would be somewhat irritated with her at times since he values his privacy, and Mai likes to have things her way. They way they both are just foreshadows arguments aplenty.

Bringing up Mai's ex is a good idea, Varon or Joey works either way! I hope you continue soon.
Jieli chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
I LOVE Mai's answering machine, haha poor Kaiba.

That makes sense, that Mai misses having someone to hold. I'd love to see more exploration of their characters...such arrogance together makes for an intense relationship.
Jieli chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
There are definitely not enough fics with this pairing. I love this idea.

Mokuba would refer to his brother as "Seto" rather than Kaiba.

Aw, Kaiba is "Old Rotten Tofutti." I like Tofutti.
hyper239 chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
whee! do varon!
NeverYouOnlyMe chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
W00t! I love you, this fic rocks! XD Yeah, Varon sounds good to me...anyone but Jounou...*dies in excessive pain*
Ame no Megami chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
hehe, omaigosh, i love all these cute little moments that you stick in randomly _-
summonedskull007 chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
Yeah ... Kaiba IS a bit OOC-ish! -_-;; What will I do? As hard as I try, I can't really make Kaiba 'mean' ... I dunno, I might revise this chapter a bit ... 0_o Well, Thanks for the reviews! Please keep on reading!

summonedskull007