Reviews for Spin
GoldenRat chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Huh, what interesting not quite get together pairing fic. I like your take of all the characters.
CrimsonxMoonlight chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I really love this story! Your writing is really amazing, I enjoy every bit of it. Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can! :)
aoh chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
i think i like your style :)
secret25 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
"I don't like to think about Shuichi when the sun isn't shining outside."

wat u mean by this?~smile~
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
Yay! I liked the ending! And I'm excited about getting to read the next story!

I love this!

Your new fan,

Rikku
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Wah! How depressing, that chapter! But a good chaper nontheless. I love your work! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Oh! What's going to happen when they meet? I can't wait to read and find out. Great chap!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Hehe! Call him! I can't wait to see what happens!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
This chap had me laughing out loud (which since I'm at the library isn't a good thing.)

Very funny!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Another amazing chapter! I hope things work out for everyone.

I guess I'll find out when I read more. Thanks for writing this!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Hmm, wow. Good second chapter. I feel sorry for Tatsuha though.

I can't wait to read more!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Hehe, thanks for helping me find this fic! And thanks for the comment on my fic. Glad you like.

This chapter was really good. It's got me grinning. I can't wait to read the second chapter now!
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
""Shuichi has you whipped," Tatsuha observed." im sorry, i love this sentence and im NEVER going to forget it...its so ransdom, but true...lol...ja
Makkura Arashi chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
i love your stories. they're so nice and simple really! especially your little conversations ones! they were cool. so please write more about tat and eiri! onegai!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
seriously... how have i NEVER rad this? o.o
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »