Reviews for Operation: Seduce Echidna
super sam chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
ok... that was will a sad ending but I get what it mean that when your all alone and somone plays with your heart it hurts and took somthing from you and give it back it means that they love you the heart is the beats that you need to live. Will even what rouge went though and give it back that in the end it show one will go fair for what they want and the other trys to protive they end up crash no matter what,hey Im just saying that heart brakes are a second chances to save a life. so see ya
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
That was cruel! (but funny):D
sha123456789 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
LOVED the story, bad ending though they should have TOTALLY got together! It was great though, you should do a sequal! X
Solar the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Well it wasn't terrible. But...the ending made it a little more on the tragedy side.
Miki Fubuki chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! You are leaving me and hopefully others too in a cliffhanger!
ella chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
...o.O ..knuckles and shadow barely even talk to eachother...why are you pairing them up...thats just... wierd... no offense and all...but i dont see that ever happening..and this story was pretty good, but next time put a ..tinny winny feeling in it ..a good author can think of something even if he or she doesnt like what hes writing down writing. that the art or ceativity :D

and..i kind of hate it when people put two characters that arent even gay together...imagine what theyd feel if they knew

that people where writing stuff lke that or how would you feel if some wrote a love fic about you and (insert name here of somebody you barely know or that you are just friends with here) ...well thats my opion ...

:D ... ELLA... :D
Caroline94 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Make a sequel!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Hello, remember me? I USED to review as DarkXeno. The past two chapters had alot of angst, especially compared to the previous ones. I don't think you should have ended it so abrubtly, but what you wrote is probably what would have happened if Sega decided to do something like this. Anyway, since I read and reviewed your story, I wouldn't mind if you would take a look at mine. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the movie "SAW", but I've been working on a fic entitled "JigSonic". Feel free to read if you wish.
Anne chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
I absolutely loved your story! Though the ending is a bit abrupt, even for an open ending, the story itself and how you potrayed the Knux/Rouge relationship was great.
Jze0 chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
First off, i like to say that your ending wasn't at all that bad, I actualy liked it, alot. It's not like those other fanfics where the ending involves a cute and love happy ending, no this one is in fact better. It stays true the characters, plus the ending left a undetermined relationship between two stubborn characters and I like a question mark ending, it leave a mystery unsolved. You should be proud with what you have done. There isn't that many fanfics that I've read with a nonromantic ending and thats the reason why this one is so good.

I also like to say that the humor portion of the story was in fact funny. Grammer and spelling seems to be all alright and you even used words that I probably wouldn't have thought to use sinces I'm so bad in english. Overall a very polished job.

Note: I am one those people who oppose love relationships between any sonic character. There is nothing wrong with the pairing thing, I just don't find the need for love in the series.

-Jze0-
Platonic chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Very nicely written. I felt moved by this story. I nod with admiration.
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
sorry, i forgot to give you my e-mail. if you want to tell me where you got your knuckles plushie, my e-mail is lalaland872002

thx lots,

knuxgirl
Shidoni8 chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
sorry that you felt akward writing a knux-rouge. i like the pairing and i feel that even though you think it sucked, it was pretty good. good job. also i want to know where you got a knuckles plushie. i would give my soul for a knux plushie(j/k)but i have been looking everywhere! where! i want one. and again, good job on the fic.
Proplayer chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
This is a very good story. It's a shame it's so short, although I may just be used to long stories. This more of average length, so I can't say it's horribly short, just felt like it could be explored and lengthened with more relationship development. I'm also curious as to know why you hate the Knuckles/Rouge pairing, especially since it's one of the more popular pairings out there. If you do feel like responding, my e-mail is KStar0715
Parslie chapter 6 . 10/14/2004
Though i hate knux/rouge pairings I really enjoyed this story. Though the ending felt a bit...incomplete it is a very good story. Sad incomplete endings rule!...Well i think so :)