Reviews for Naruto's Interrupted Routine
tavairussanchez chapter 49 . 5/13/2014
I must say this your one he'll of a writer this is some Damn emotionally turning story and the action was good at times great. Doubt you'll read this but I wish I could say what I want in more depth but alas I will simply reapeat myself your one he'll of a writer
darkynstars chapter 49 . 3/12/2014
Great story I love it but is this the end of it or will you continue? I'm so glad he's alright though.
ranneal chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cool beginning...this was a unique start but not much of a hint of where you are going with it. I will read on and find out:)
RisingMist chapter 49 . 12/1/2011
No freaking way! Is Naruto going to come out alright. Some changes are to be expected, however, a completely different person is probably not. I'd like him to remain Naruto, you know?

I can't wait to see how this ends.

RisingMist chapter 48 . 12/1/2011
As usual, too many cut-offs occur in your story. It's not a cliff-hanger, it's just annoying at this point. I did like how you dealt with Inoichi and Ino in this chapter. Well done. I hope to see some really cool stuff happen in the next one.

RisingMist chapter 47 . 12/1/2011
Hmmm ... You tried to deal with everyone's feelings but it didn't work out so well, sorry. It was OK. Just not great. Not terrible either.

RisingMist chapter 46 . 12/1/2011
Cool beans! I didn't quite find this chapter as nice as the others though. I can't for the life of me figure out what was going on in two different parts. You may want to edit it to make it clearer. PM me if you don't see the parts that need it.

RisingMist chapter 45 . 12/1/2011
This story just got awesome! I can't wait to see how Naruto's going to be freed from the seal. Knowing the title of chapter 49 makes me think that it hasn't happened yet. Do update soon and finish the story up. I can't wait to go through the whole thing and reach the epliogue.
RisingMist chapter 44 . 12/1/2011
Really, really cool plot twist here. I can't wait to see where this leads.

RisingMist chapter 43 . 11/30/2011
That bastard Orochimaru. Tsunade is awesome in this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
RisingMist chapter 42 . 11/30/2011
Interesting. You left out Hinata, so I'm pissed. But that's probably a plot point.

RisingMist chapter 41 . 11/30/2011
That was, decidedly weird. I really don't know what you are doing with the story at the moment. Hopefully, things will become clear in time.
RisingMist chapter 40 . 11/30/2011
I'm not sure what happened in this chapter. Did all the nins get recaptured? This fight was confusing, but I guess it was meant to be.

RisingMist chapter 39 . 11/30/2011
Hmmm ... Nice trap. The characters feel very weird though. :)
RisingMist chapter 38 . 11/30/2011
That bastard Orochimaru. Someone beat him up! I find the whole sound village hosting the Chunin exams and Konoha attending to cripple their Genin when Orochimaru, Konoha's missing nin leads the village thing. But, oh well! I'll see where this goes.