Reviews for Rooftops
richie fan chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
Loved it so much
richie fan chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
Loved this chapter. So sad though.
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
Good two chapters.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
Great fic!
sinalina chapter 28 . 6/27/2012
Great story. I would write a sequel. It would be a "good End" for this story.

Kind regards and continue sinalina
Saragorni chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
I just read this chapter. This was a great ending to an incredible story and I can't wait for the sequel.
5-STAR chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more from u!
Saragorni chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
I just read this entire story in one sitting. This is fantastic. The characters are realistic and and true to those on the show. I have always loved the relationship between Richie and Duncan and you do a fantastic job with it here.

In regards to whether or not to write a sequel or to make this story longer, I vote for sequel. This story seems to be coming to a logical ending point. It has been about Richie learning to trust in Duncan and to get the chance to be a person without any of the hardships that have gone in his past life-it's about his saying his final good-byes to his former life (in that he was an orphan, a thief, and never felt he had a family). Now that he has chosen the kind of person he wants to be, he really is saying goodbye to his former life in another way-and what a great place to start a new story regarding that and to end the old story.

I am eagerly looking forward the next chapters and continuation of this AU in whatever form that takes.
amy chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
Please update terrific fic
Jenny chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
Update soon! Great chapter
5-STAR chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Poor Richie! He was not coping well but I'm glad Duncan was there for him I really liked this chapter I can't wait to read more! And u should do whatever u really want I will still read anyway
jnd25 chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Great update! Continue on with this story please
jnd25 chapter 26 . 6/19/2012
Great story! Please update it soon!
jenny chapter 26 . 6/17/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to read what will happen next! Please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 6/17/2012