Reviews for Shattered Dreams
BandxGeek123321 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
YAY ANOTHER NINJA!
LOL chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
That's what you get Pierce! :D She DID tell you it's bad luck to see the bride b4 the wedding...and now look? Her long lost lover came back! And she fainted! xD

Lol. That was awesome. Just wish someone had caught her b4 she fell...boy will a riot begin.
EmoPrincess21 chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
squffe rocks
Gatita101 chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Wow. This was a great story. I love the idea of a daughter with a gunblade and the son being a ninja.

The Little Catgirl
Music Lover Always chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
That was a good story! I love all of your Squaffieness stories! Keep up the good work! I love it! MUCH LOVE TO THE PEOPLE!
generic soda chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
i love that name! amaya...thats a cool name. well, i loved it, and its too good for me, and probably anyone else, to put in words! sorry for putting in all the reviews at one time, but im bored, and well, thats that!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
o fluff! luv it! It's 1:30 AM so... i shall be goin before i get into trouble.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I like this story but... it's so sad!

(and besides, PIERCE is going to marry her-ugh)

and you KNOW that I read the sequal to your other fanfic and we all know what 'Pierce' did to a certain somebody... T.T

ah well, but this is a different story, complete different worlds. anyway I'm probably babbling but I still love you! I love your writings! (personally I think you're the best KH fanfic author that I've ever come across, yes I prefer your writing over VL) and I think in one of my eariler reviews I mispelled VL's name ;;
garnetsamethyst chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
You killed Squall! How could you? We love Squall. Just kidding, love the dramatics, but where is he? Haven't finished reading yet, but it seems as if it's going to be good.
deity of death1 chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
I absolutely love it! _ (Adorethe their children's names too. -_)

So keep it up!

_

deity of death1
SetsuntaMew chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
How did I miss reading this fic earlier? Oh well, at least I readit now, because it's really good! It kept me on my toes _
Shadowz chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
Woo, go Deplora! Such a sweet ending for such a great fic, and such a good comeuppance for Pierce! *falls about laughing* Go Yuffie! Heheh. Well, there's not really any words to express my opinions except for: great work and I hope to read more of your stuff soon! This so totally rocks- well done! ;-D
-Shadowz
Vivi chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Aww...my name is on the list, thanks...
Well, a sweet and happy ending, and Amaya is so cute. Just wish I can 'see' more moments of Squall and her, they are so cute together, and Squall can't be mean to her haha...
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Thankyou for putting this chapter up! I feel like crap and you britened up my day, thankyou! I can't wait for your updates on your story's to come!
Silens chapter 12 . 5/6/2004
That was a really sweet ending. Having Squall for a father, you know Amaya's going to be a great swordswoman in due time! The Princess Bride fic seems like a great idea, by the way. I love the movie! With your excellent writting skills, I think you'll pull it off nicely. Anyway, until whenever.
- u