Reviews for You'll think of me
TazzieLuv13 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww KAWAII
Gambit'sLady chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
OMG! This is an awesome story! Is it finished or what?
gabrielle myka chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
oh my goodness bravo! i loved this...their words for eachother...that was so sweet )
texasgrrl chapter 13 . 7/2/2004
i love this story!
AbsolutTequila chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Rogue. Rogue. Rouge is a type of make-up.
MorriganFearn chapter 13 . 5/20/2004
Wow, this is a really sweet chapter, full of all that feeling of homecome and all that good fluff. This chapter makes you feel happy and sad at the same time.
I have always loved Angel, it's such a haunting song. It seemed to fit with this chapter especially, even though the vocals are so sorrowful. I'm probably making no sense here. I just wanted to say that this is very good and keep it up.
It's wonderful that Rogue finally has control over her powers. But, is her tiredness a sign of this to come and go seriously wrong?
Anyway, thanks for keeping me guessing and I love what you are doing with this. Continue, for I have given you kudos. See, here they are.
41eugoR chapter 13 . 5/19/2004
*Sniff* That was beautiful...Write more ASAP!
DarkAceGambit chapter 13 . 5/19/2004
that rocked! update soon
RoguesHeart chapter 13 . 5/19/2004
Aw...SO SWET! AAW! I LOVED IT! UPdate SOOn!
Update Soon! You must!
ishandahalf chapter 13 . 5/19/2004
*SQUEAL!* ahh, just ADORABLENESS. huzzah! keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack.
For the Love of Vaughn chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
xcellent...post more soon!
RoguesHeart chapter 12 . 5/8/2004
DAnng, deep chapter indeed. Gracias por la buena chapter.. (i don't know how to say chapter in spanish) I can speak french better than spanish.. sorry..:)
Anyhoo, nice chapter. Update Soon.
DarkAceGambit chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
that rocked! update soon
SweetRevenge151 chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
aww! ive just read your whole story in one go and i absolutly love it! its so sweet and lovely! you write very well, please update soon
41eugoR chapter 12 . 5/6/2004
Glad that Rogue is going home :) Write more ASAP!