Reviews for Yuki
little-ivy89 chapter 5 . 4/14
Doc!

Please please please come back and finish 'Yuki'!
I have enjoyed this story so, so much! It would be devastating to have this one slide into the 'abandoned story' abyss.

You write really well, please come back soon?

little-ivy89
purdy panda chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Please continue with the story. I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Sweet story so far. really enjoying it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
really great story so far

micro bat fly at gmail
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
AHHHH:). Loved this!
American Saotome chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Just sayin I am the same at 19 as I was 16 the maturity rate is different for everyone. :P
skillet of stories 1999 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
That was extremely cute and brilliantly pulled off, I can't wait to read the next chapters.
Waiting chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Wish you would update any of your stories, :(
Dagoni hide chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Mmm.. seems that the fic had been abandonned... such a pity :(
disneyclassics101 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
*WHINE* Why haven't you continued yet?!
RavenAira chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't wait for next chapter. Hope it comes out soon!
afgsh chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
So there's going to be more than five chapters? I see that you kind of left it there, but I'm going to subscribe and add this because you've definitely got my attention! I'd like to see what friends at school say about Yuki, and conflict with friends, and the growth and romance grow between Ranma and Akane. Possibly later in the future with her, you can do it so please don't stop writing! :)
elf-princess4 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
about taking baby blood. i don't know if it is true for younger babies or not but i remember going to my brother's doctor a couple of years ago when he was 2 and they took the blood from his toe not his heel. sorry to bother you.
lizzie123 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
OMG! i love this story!you've got talent! PLEASE I BEG YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY!it's so interesting i can't wait!"what would happen next, in ranma and akane's relationship?" is the question in my mind, "hope something good" is my answere. lol. and i mean it,, i hope something very good and also romantic happen to them!hahahaha :D
blueyblonde chapter 5 . 3/25/2011