Reviews for Sinner
ageha otome chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
do more do more do more -W-
Khomeini the kinky prophet chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister.

Ayatollah Khomeini

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

Ayatollah Khomeini

A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.

Ayatollah Khomeini

(Quotes above are from Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Source: Homa)

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned.

Ayatollah Khomeini

(From The Little Green Book: Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious, with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number0-553-14032-9, page 47 Source: Homa)

Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm...non-Moslem men and women...and the sweat of an excrement-eating camel.

Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I like it. )
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Thank you for a Cross Fire centric fic! It was kickass.
DailyMassacre chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
ahahaha, I love Heinkle and Yumie(ko) The three of them rock my worldxD...This was really funny heheh. Poor Yumiko! "BUT IT WASNT ME!" lmao...ooh thats just sad xD. Loved the story!

Oktober
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
XI Order not XVI but the fic was amusing, the battle scene epic (GOOD SETTING) and both girls IC.

I wonder where your ideas come out.

CrowRaven
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Argentina! I want to visit that country. Funny.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
XI Order -typo. Beyond that, you rock.
Jinn chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
YAY Cross Fire fic. And in a kickass setting that ties with Hellsing!
sushisgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Okay, first of all, thanks for reviewing my story. I really liked that. First of all,English is my first sure, I suck in spelling, puncutation, and grammer. I always have. Even when I started school. Not everyone is as great as a writer as you. This is a gift, I asume. Anyway,I got most of my information from a friend of mine.I'm a beginner. I've only seen all of the thirteen episodes. This ins't real anyway. This is just a fic. I don't know how old you are, but I'm younger than english accent and the way you spell "Beta" should be "Better." I don't even know what OC means or OOC. I just write for fun. I improve each time I write a all I know, I'm going to be a freshmen next year. I'm going into AP English. And, yes, I do check over my spelling and grammer and yes, If this is a bad fic, then why the heck are people reviewing this? I'm getting more reviews than you. So, thankyou again, and I'll read my books what I want to for the advice, but no thanks.
Sincerely yours,
Sweetangel8
BlueMew chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Absolutely wonderful- and I do hope you were going for a slight bit of humor at the end. . . .because I was laughing. _
I can't find anything bad with the fic, really. The beginning moved a bit fast for my tastes, but that's personal opinion.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Yay! Heinkel and Yumiko! It was a fun fic. My only complaint is Heinkel's accent. I know, I know, "authentic," German-accented English, but still, it was a little bit distracting. (I say the same thing about Brian Jaques novels.)
But it was great to see a Yumiko and Heinkel fic. *huggles self*
Err...
Oh, what was the deal about "Angel Dust?" Kouta made a hentai manga w/ Anderson? Lemme see! Lemme see! I mean...I should study it for background on Millenium. Yea. Exactly. It's for educational purposes...
Zachiel chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
AHA! Found a glaring typo: Tagaki instead of Takagi in the summary inside. Yet is a minimal nitpick.
I adore this fanfiction. It has the Cross Fire feel: Humor, Action, Religious Fanatist and some Political intrigue that ties with Hellsing *and* Angel Dust together. How many authors write that? Almost no one, all busy to have Alucard shagging someone or worse, giving flowers and reciting poetry (it gets late after a time).
Also, the setting is exotic. A fight in the Iguazu Falls! Now that's epic.
To the characterizations. They are dead on. Yumiko is a bit more pissy than usual but is because she was irritated at the end of the third part of Cross-Fire. She's still sweet, insecure and naive. Yumie was mad and funny, lovely berserker as always. Heinkel was down to business as she really is. And Maxwell was in his bitchy self when things didn't come out as he ordered them.
Your writing style in english Lorena, is seriously getting better. More descriptive and easier to read the flow. But is still a far call of how you write in spanish. Shame.