Reviews for Seven Deaths
Scaunders chapter 14 . 6/22
Absolutely awesome. You should send this to Oda and ask him to get it made into a filler arc or something. I would lose sleep waiting for that.
Ersatz Writer chapter 14 . 5/17
Oh frack. I read this all the way through loving their interactions and the way they communicated and the way you'd fleshed them all out into REAL people, not mere characters, and the intense emotions, the serious undertones beneath the initial witty banter and then this: that line right there: "How could I betray the only nakama I have left?" Something in me was so moved, so wonderfully affected by these words I just... Wow. Words cannot describe it. You are such an amazing writer, no matter what fandom I find you in. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Good job.
YoChicken chapter 4 . 5/9
OMG IT'S A LITTLE GIRL :'( :'( and she'd die if Sanji didn't do this ceremony!? poor girl TT_TT
xri chapter 14 . 4/29
Beautiful beautiful story, really! .. Sorry for my short reviews but my english is bad. This story deserves more! ! ! !
xri chapter 3 . 4/24
I love your Zoro-Sanji dynamics and ... Poor Sanji :-(
xri chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh Zoro, you are precious!
Wow. Just wow. This friendship... The pure trust... Man, I'm dead. Fantastic job.
Anycents chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
Stories where characters are put through hell for the sake of tradition or some such are not uncommon, but in the end it often comes off as pretty pointlessly sadistic. You provided details that raise this story above that level. There was some justification for the torturous experience the characters went through. Also, you succeeded in making the priests somewhat sympathetic, instead of just being unquestioning sadists. Finally, I really liked that the goddess actually seems to have learned something from the experience, instead of waving off all this pain she's caused to an innocent man as if its not worth thinking about.
Doffz chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
I want that f****** c*** of a goddess to die a horrific celestial death. And I also fervently hoped that Zoro would at least break some b***** priest bones in the end, at least Sanji managed something but that was hardly satisfing. I appreciate the angst fic but I missed the point where the c**** which hurt them get their agonizing due. Great fic.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
I really want to end this here. It's just such a perfect ending. No extra stuff, everyone can set sale and get out. Sanji's fine, priestess is pure again, and wow this fic is so old the layout has changed to the point I can't select text to even see the fan art, if it's still there.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
woah... that was powerful. fantastic story
avaiaal chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
wow... that was pretty intense... thank you for the story.
Ashlielle chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Oh WOW. Dude, that was just a super freaking awesome story!
I love how complex but also almost simple it is. You really can't miss anything if you want to understand it, and I absolutely loved the entire read-through.
I also liked how you SLOWLY made those two idiots friends, and even then, there was still the normalcy there. Very great! :)

*hands you a cookie* Welp, that was really wonderful! Thanks for the good read!
anniegirl132 chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
I have loved this story so much! You did an amazing job of keeping them all in character despite the situations and it was really fun to read. :)
anniegirl132 chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
Awwww, Zoro is such a good nakama...