Reviews for Seven Deaths
SakuraS41 chapter 14 . 3/18
This was amazing! I love it sooo much!
I've always loved to see these two's relationship as nakamas, when they fight, and when they work together to achieve a goal. And I'm so in love with your characterization of them and how they interact with each other through the seven deaths and after.

The plot was really interesting. The whole ordeal with the priests and the goddess was really detailed and filled with so much tension that I just can't help but read it all in one go.

Sometimes I'm surprised by Zoro's straightforwardness in his speech towards Sanji, but I guess he would have done that if Sanji was really not in his right mind.

All in all, I'm so glad I got to read this fic! One of the best Sanji x Zoro nakama fics ever! 3
sayomi athena chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER OMG! I cried and I fangirled and jaw hit the flor so many DAMN TIMES! You captured the two of them perfectly. The bickering the fighting the stubbornness...THE WAY THEY ACTED WITH EACH OTHER WKDNEJDWJDJJE I CANT EVEN

Zoro telling Sanji his cooking was better, or telling him he wasn’t weak AND THE WHOLE SANJI NOT WANTING TO ‘BETRAY THE ONLY NAKAMA HE HAD LEFT’ UGHHHJJ TAKE MY SOUL
nehalenia chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
I know this story is over a decade old, but I have to tell you that this is some hellaciously good writing. Great plot, totally believable behavior and actions from all the characters, tight writing, good world building. This was an immensely enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Damn. You're a good writer, can't get enough. I'm with zoro on this one, really hoping for some payback for that stupid priest!
Zosan lover chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
I don't know how to send my link my link doesn't appear when I post them here maybe if I just tell you the method one by one it's on imagur so you have to type http and then :/ then below the link code /a/PVErs I hope pls pls work this time
And I loved your story so much it was perfect relationship you described everything amazingly well done, I will create my own personal blog on tumblr soon with the same name I will upload this image in that too so if you can't see it here then come and watch it on my blog xD sorry for too much blabbering.
Zosan lover chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Sorry here is the link
Zosan lover chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Hi I want to say I love your fic it's the best! So couldn't stop myself drawing a fanart for this fic, I hope you'll like it :)

It's after the fourth death when sanji takes nap on the coach.
Scaunders chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Absolutely awesome. You should send this to Oda and ask him to get it made into a filler arc or something. I would lose sleep waiting for that.
Ersatz Writer chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Oh frack. I read this all the way through loving their interactions and the way they communicated and the way you'd fleshed them all out into REAL people, not mere characters, and the intense emotions, the serious undertones beneath the initial witty banter and then this: that line right there: "How could I betray the only nakama I have left?" Something in me was so moved, so wonderfully affected by these words I just... Wow. Words cannot describe it. You are such an amazing writer, no matter what fandom I find you in. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Good job.
YoChicken chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
OMG IT'S A LITTLE GIRL :'( :'( and she'd die if Sanji didn't do this ceremony!? poor girl TT_TT
xri chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Beautiful beautiful story, really! .. Sorry for my short reviews but my english is bad. This story deserves more! ! ! !
xri chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
I love your Zoro-Sanji dynamics and ... Poor Sanji :-(
xri chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Oh Zoro, you are precious!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/6/2016
Wow. Just wow. This friendship... The pure trust... Man, I'm dead. Fantastic job.
Anycents chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
Stories where characters are put through hell for the sake of tradition or some such are not uncommon, but in the end it often comes off as pretty pointlessly sadistic. You provided details that raise this story above that level. There was some justification for the torturous experience the characters went through. Also, you succeeded in making the priests somewhat sympathetic, instead of just being unquestioning sadists. Finally, I really liked that the goddess actually seems to have learned something from the experience, instead of waving off all this pain she's caused to an innocent man as if its not worth thinking about.