Reviews for Seven Deaths
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Great story! My heart ached for the friendship. Wish i had some. Stories like this are the best. Will check out your other fics
Mako-clb chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
Dang, this is good. I forgot how good it is. This is one of the very first One Piece fanfics I ever read, and it still holds up really well.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12/2020
Awesome ending
EmD23 chapter 14 . 3/28/2019
I've read this multiple times over the years and it just gets better every time! So fantastic.
PutOnYourWarPaint8 chapter 14 . 1/17/2019
I'm like 14 years late to the party and now it's 3 a.m...but holy sh*t, that fic is absolutely AMAZING! Love it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Okay, let me first start off by saying I have been looking for this fic FOR YEARS, so you can understand my overall excitement when I finally found it after pouring over pages and pages of stories. One of these days I’ll remember to bookmark...

Anyway, I just wanted to say I’m so incredibly in love with this story, the details, the way you’ve crafted a whole world out of thin air and pulled me into hanging on the edge of every chapter, I love it to pieces.

Funny story, years ago when I first read this story I wanted so bad to draw an illustration for it. I tried to do a water color painting of it but it didn’t take, years later and I still have the urge to draw something.

So yeah, all in all I apologize if this is weird, some random person commenting on a story you wrote years ago, but I’ve been so excited to re read it, I just had to say thank you.
SakuraS41 chapter 14 . 3/18/2018
This was amazing! I love it sooo much!
I've always loved to see these two's relationship as nakamas, when they fight, and when they work together to achieve a goal. And I'm so in love with your characterization of them and how they interact with each other through the seven deaths and after.

The plot was really interesting. The whole ordeal with the priests and the goddess was really detailed and filled with so much tension that I just can't help but read it all in one go.

Sometimes I'm surprised by Zoro's straightforwardness in his speech towards Sanji, but I guess he would have done that if Sanji was really not in his right mind.

All in all, I'm so glad I got to read this fic! One of the best Sanji x Zoro nakama fics ever! 3
sayomi athena chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER OMG! I cried and I fangirled and jaw hit the flor so many DAMN TIMES! You captured the two of them perfectly. The bickering the fighting the stubbornness...THE WAY THEY ACTED WITH EACH OTHER WKDNEJDWJDJJE I CANT EVEN

THE SMALL COMPLIMENTS ARE WHAT GOT ME
Zoro telling Sanji his cooking was better, or telling him he wasn’t weak AND THE WHOLE SANJI NOT WANTING TO ‘BETRAY THE ONLY NAKAMA HE HAD LEFT’ UGHHHJJ TAKE MY SOUL
SMASH IT
REPEAT
I AN DEAD
THIS WAS FANTASTIC AND I LOVED IT
nehalenia chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
I know this story is over a decade old, but I have to tell you that this is some hellaciously good writing. Great plot, totally believable behavior and actions from all the characters, tight writing, good world building. This was an immensely enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Damn. You're a good writer, can't get enough. I'm with zoro on this one, really hoping for some payback for that stupid priest!
Zosan lover chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
I don't know how to send my link my link doesn't appear when I post them here maybe if I just tell you the method one by one it's on imagur so you have to type http and then :/ then below the link code /a/PVErs I hope pls pls work this time
And I loved your story so much it was perfect relationship you described everything amazingly well done, I will create my own personal blog on tumblr soon with the same name I will upload this image in that too so if you can't see it here then come and watch it on my blog xD sorry for too much blabbering.
Zosan lover chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Sorry here is the link
/a/o6yjC
Zosan lover chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Hi I want to say I love your fic it's the best! So couldn't stop myself drawing a fanart for this fic, I hope you'll like it :)

/a/o6yjC

It's after the fourth death when sanji takes nap on the coach.
Scaunders chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Absolutely awesome. You should send this to Oda and ask him to get it made into a filler arc or something. I would lose sleep waiting for that.
Justaway Ninja chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Oh frack. I read this all the way through loving their interactions and the way they communicated and the way you'd fleshed them all out into REAL people, not mere characters, and the intense emotions, the serious undertones beneath the initial witty banter and then this: that line right there: "How could I betray the only nakama I have left?" Something in me was so moved, so wonderfully affected by these words I just... Wow. Words cannot describe it. You are such an amazing writer, no matter what fandom I find you in. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Good job.