Reviews for Seven Deaths
BlatantBookworm chapter 14 . 1/2
It's an excellent story! I love the idea and you managed to get the personalities down perfectly.
Musicmegamaniac chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Reading this while listening to The future is now by the offspringfeels
JeMiChi chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
What a wonderful story! :)
I love this kind of psychological stuff, and every chapter was really interesting.
You portray the relationship of Sanji and Zoro so well, nothing seems out of character. Also, for someone like me, who doesn't enjoy romance that much, this kind of story felt refreshing.

I'm glad that Sanji made it through! I felt so sorry for him when he had to go through that nightmare...
I found it interesting, that you wrote the story from Zoro's point of view, when it was mostly about Sanji, so we found out what had happened only after each "death" was already over. That was actually really cool!

I really enjoy your writing style in every way, so I should probably check out more of your stories. I noticed you've been writing for many different fandoms, so I'll surely find something else that I'll enjoy as well. Thank you for the great writing!
Reader chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Wonderful stuff! For the sake of humanity, please keep writing! :)
The Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
what can i say- i'm a glutton for angst and u hit almost every possible point on my general wish list, more pls
The Phantom Dragon chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
i actually found this from the fanart and i have to say this is just such a beautiful combo, *retrains the urge to cackle gleefully*
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
HOLY ***********************! that i did not see coming, an awesome angst story and an now an even more fun twist yeeeeesh ur good
Cloudedguardian chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Since I found your story three hours ago, I haven't been able to put it down. It was all I could do to look away long enough to fix the brightness on my screen and go look at the linked fan-art. This was amazing. Beyond amazing. I don't know what else to say other than your words are hypnotizing.
You have my favorite.
And my applause as well.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
this story ripped my heart out in a way that was strangely heart-warming (mostly gut-wrenching, too, but it really showcased a wonderful friendship, and the ultimate strength and goodness of human beings)
Kay Hau chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Great job! An incredibly powerful story of friendship from start to end! Zoro and Sanji have a fantastic rival-friend-comrade dynamic that is both entertaining, dramatic, and powerful! Well-written and completely believable in the One Piece world. The mental-torture and how Sanji deals with it is especially an interesting psychological study on both Sanji and Zoro. Though, like Zoro, I'm afraid I'm just never going to forgive that goddess! I mean, c'mon, the little girl hasn't even had a pat on her head in HOW long? That's just way overboard. Favoriting!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
brilliantly done. wonderful writing. great plot. I can't praise you more in my mind or heart, however...

I still want that shitty goddess dead
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
please tell me luffy beats the crap out of the goddess
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
you're very good... and this is brilliant
Flyingshadow451 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
This was truly an amazing work of fan fiction here! It had a professional feel to it and it could actually fit with the original story by Oda-sensei! I loved reading this and I even checked out some of the art in deviantart. You are really talented, and so are the artists who were inspired by your work. Thank you, even if it's a few years late! Hurray for imotos! XD
Damagegoods chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Thank you, i enjoy it a lot.