Reviews for Prometheus Bound
MissNikita chapter 1 . 11/18
Aww come on not Hedwig, you know people will absolutely hate you for it
Siany chapter 23 . 11/11
Good story I teared up a lot it kind of felt like it just suddenly ended though
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 10/19
allwww 3 I love it 3
Eyes in the Force chapter 23 . 9/14
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this was an AMAZING story. I was pulled in so much it was hard to go out of my dorm to eat dinner. Keep up the good work you are a very talented writer.
smiles2go chapter 23 . 8/21
Very moving. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way thru. Exciting and thrilling and totally believable. I love how you took the same results but twisted the actions that made them in canon.
thehereandnow33 chapter 23 . 8/4
Okay...I am so very upset that I stayed up till 5AM READING this..u are a great writer but everything just went downhill QUICKLY in these last 2 chapters..I mean what the hell!? was such complete and utter SHIT that I'm so mad I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain why it was so UTTERLY SHITTY!.it was like u just abandon your story and some dum author decided "lemme write an end to this story that makes no sense and disregards everything that has been happening before"..I mean what the...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I need to calm down..I suggest u delete these last two these last three chapters and try again..very disappointed :(
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 8/4
Why does the snake still not have a name?
Michaela chapter 23 . 7/29
Oh. My. God.
I don't even know how to express what I'm feeling right now...
It was amazing and addicting and heartbreaking and yet absolutely beautiful.
I couldn't stop - I read the entire thing straight through in less than a day... I just HAD to find out what happened. I also admit to completely breaking down in tears multiple times (something that no story has ever managed to do before now).
I loved the depth of the emotions that you were able to bring out in the characters. I think they are what truly made it for me.
But you are absolutely amazing. Perfection.
Now if you excuse me, I'm an emotional wreck right now... I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.
lilyjen09 chapter 6 . 7/28
Hmmm... Hopefully Harry will use a cane or something other than the ball since, well, that'll make him have to rely on it. I guess he could click, and that does work to an extent, but telling steps down especially is hard. Plus, walking around clicking is just going to make people make fun of him more. The cane can also give him feedback auditorily and tactily.
lilyjen09 chapter 4 . 7/28
Ugh! I hope some hope eventually enters this story... so depressing and horrible.
Dimplz chapter 23 . 7/9
What a ride! Poor Harry couldn't catch a break anywhere! The plot was dark and quite emotionally heavy but very interesting. I read the story nonstop.
Eve chapter 23 . 7/5
Awesome story. I just didn't get what happened with Cinna, I mean, why it happened at that moment the shriveling thing. But never mind. I enjoyed the reading inmensely. Thanks.
Babifina103 chapter 23 . 6/20
This is an amazing story. I hope that you continue to write more in the future.
Dymian chapter 23 . 5/14
Um... huh? What just happened?
Draco was really starting to grow on me. It's kind of sad how he went through so much and got no reprieve or happy ending. This whole story really pushes that life isn't fair. I was sad about Harry loosing his snake but then I thought, won't his snake get reborn. Or is that impossible because his soul was stolen. It would have been so great if Ron or Neville had died instead of Draco. Just can't get over that unhappy ending for him
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »