Reviews for Prometheus Bound
moonlitreader chapter 23 . 1/5
I loved this
so perfect it hurts chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
Thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it.
Mintley8 chapter 23 . 7/20/2017
What an awesome (& slightly teary) story. Thank you x
Jemjnz chapter 23 . 5/10/2017
This is a story I love lot. The torment harry goes through and manages to preserver through it. He felt so alone and tired and sad and the emotions running rampant everywhere tugged at my heartstrings in the best way.
Some of the scenes weren't so clear as to what was going on and I missed things about what exactly was happening. I think this might also have to do with harry being blind so the visual descriptions being a little lacking.
I like the ending with Voldemort turning into a dementor which sucked his souls in. That worked out very well. I am slightly curious if Harry's patronous was corporeal and if so what was it? But then contemplating all the different options is nice too.

Well done, an amazing story if a fitting length, an impressive feat when looking at the word count.

(Ps I like the last Author note, linking it to Prometheus, nice to link it full circle)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
Animals
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Gawd I hate dumbles
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Very imaginative scripting. Knew I didn't like Deloris. Wasn't aware they could track wandless usage
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Awesome
cztelnik chapter 23 . 2/25/2017
This is still one of the most intensely introspective HP fics I've ever read. It is angst all grown up despite the story superficially being mostly about underage school children. In fact the emotion in this story reads like an ocean shoreline, sometimes white surfs crashing against craggy cliffs and other places calm, beautiful even with luminescence drifting in gentle pools. Very much a favorite.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
encantador! me lei todo pasando días de sueño, pero valió la pena, me agrada :D
me gusto tu drama de la historia y como lograste unir cosas interesantes como dementores y demás :3
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 23 . 1/22/2017
fue tan wow! me encanto esta historia, el drama y ademas como fue el tema de los poderes de Harry y todo! fue super! me gusto :3
Comrade'sRoza chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
I loved this story but the ending was extremely rushed and you left a lot of loose ends in the ending. Also many parts of the story were vague.
Icestar2012 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
holy shit, that was amazing. Sad but happy ending, I don't know how you did that. Beautiful story
automaton14 chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
This was a great story but I feel like there were a lot of abandoned plot lines going on. I like your parallels to mythology, but, as they say, the devil is in the details. You're skilled enough at writing that this should be better.
August Calistair chapter 23 . 6/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story. The emotions portrayed were so strong and gripping I couldn't put it down. I do have a bit of constructive criticism though...

Your story was really good and took the reader through a lot of twists and turns, but some things seemed to just be thrown in there. Snape's family cane, for example, Harry loses it and didn't really do anything with it. I feel like you could have worked with it a bit more. When an author writes, a majority of the things mentioned should have meaning. They can't be there on a whim or the story will lose some impact. It's okay with a few things (like one of two) but not too many.

I still really enjoyed your story though and hope you keep writing. You have a lot of potential.

Best of wishes,