Reviews for Prometheus Bound
Draco was really starting to grow on me. It's kind of sad how he went through so much and got no reprieve or happy ending. This whole story really pushes that life isn't fair. I was sad about Harry loosing his snake but then I thought, won't his snake get reborn. Or is that impossible because his soul was stolen. It would have been so great if Ron or Neville had died instead of Draco. Just can't get over that unhappy ending for him
TheCauldron chapter 23 . 3/14
This story was so damn depressing, but I couldn't put it down! I think you deserve kudos for that. :)
Lady Beaumort chapter 23 . 3/10
... What?
i ish shoopuf chapter 16 . 2/1
This story, and the characterizations, are awful.

I was going to forgive the beginning because it was getting better. Alas, it went back to being utterly dreadful.
Kisumi Cupid chapter 23 . 1/31
Although this is quite a few years old now, I wanted to let you know how this is still one of my favourite "Snape-is-Harry's-Father" stories. It was heartbreaking and fulfilling all at the same time, and I love how you wrote Snape struggling with his emotions towards Harry. Also loved the Welsh, it made Slytherin's world very otherwordly and magical in a different way to Hogwarts - though I may be biased because I am Welsh and love the Welsh language.

Again, a lovely fic, and I'm so glad you wrote it.
starshade47 chapter 23 . 1/11
Loved it (:
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Given all that young Harry's been through, he definitely needs a sort of (cough)...holiday to get use to the notion that Professor Severus Alexander Snape is his father and that his mother was kidnapped by death eaters and impregnated which resulted in his conception! Such a surreal conversation that Harry had with Draco...can't help but think that if Harry had allowed himself to be sorted into Slytherin house all those years back, it might have worked out? Though I feel that some of the magical press, the student body, ministry and wizarding general population would probably have turned on him for being sorted into a supposed-dark house - which is stupid really! If Slytherin was such a bad house why did no one get rid off the house before how?
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
I really do think that someone should have explain at least some of what happened to Harry - you know the child abuse, torture, him being raped placed in a prison until the Order got him out? It should have been explain in the wide terms because they'd need to know something in order to help there friend?

I think that either Ron was/and is still affected by the thing that attacked him in the ministry - or that he's a very narrow minded child who has so many prejudices, bias as someone like Malfoy's does. I mean he's blaming Harry, because he told his friends that a delayed letter from his mother told him that Professor Snape was his father? I mean its hardly, Harry's fault who were his parents especially since he's only just found out - nothing like blaming a baby/child for who conceived it. I'm not certain that Ron was every a really good friend, he/is too prone to jealouse and hatred of Slytherins and Professor Snape! Just imagine Ron's face if he learnt that Harry has also found out that he's Salazar Slytherin'd heir?

If Hermione and Ron, hand been told (or did they forget) that they were not to touch Harry - if that had been done then Harry's emotionally flashblack would not have resulted in his magic lashing out at Hermione? I think Ron, reacted so harshly perhaps because he fancy's Hermione - and perhaps perceives Harry as a threat to Hermione being his girlfriend? Hope that Hermione does stay by Harry's side along with hopefully Neville and Luna?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Could Hogwarts castle have recognised young Harry, as heir of a founder? Could this be why the castle is protecting him - and why Voldemort can't seem to get into the chamber of secrets again? Well, that's if I'm understand just what is going on? Severus, really didn't take the news that Harry, told him of him being the potions master's son very well at all, despite the matter in which the young lad told?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Still think that Harry should present Severus with the basilisk carcase from the chamber of secrets as a way for thanking him for his assistance. Because Severus, won't accept a simply "thank you" from Harry, at all!

I do hope that Harry's friends won't be clingy, and go out of there way to do thinks for the boy - as if he can't do things for himself? I think also that Harry, should learn how to fight with his cane, you know some form of magical/or muggle martial arts? Because this type of fighting would give Harry, another means of defence/or protection against any who would try to harm him?

Just what is Voldemort up to, I wonder? The ministry (and those who mean Harry harm) have been quite since they placed Harry in that prison, before Severus disguised as Lucius broke the boy out of that vile place?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Shame that Harry, can't take Severus down to the chamber of secrets so that the wizard could see it and perhaps make potions ingredients out of the basilisk there that Harry killed in his 2nd year? Wonder how Severus would take it if Harry, told the wizard that he was nearly sorted into Slytherin?
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
I want to like this story but Ron turning on him makes my want to punch him. If your a friends with someone you dont turn on them that fast. Plust Sev is a totall asshole to a kid who is severly traumatized and abused. My biggest problem is that I HATE HATe "forgive a rapist" stories! story were you find a character another person but the author tries to romantize it into some beauty and the beast thing .Rape is never okay and I cant stand the fact that harry potter fanfiction has so much of this
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
okay so he is the son of the love of his life and he had been horribly abused and the guy still treats him like crap it seem unrealistic no one is that much of a dick
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
The first few chapters of this are seriously depressing
Xzeria chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
It's the best Harry is blind fic i've. You managed to almost make me cry :)
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »