Reviews for Prometheus Bound
August Calistair chapter 23 . 6/24
I really enjoyed this story. The emotions portrayed were so strong and gripping I couldn't put it down. I do have a bit of constructive criticism though...

Your story was really good and took the reader through a lot of twists and turns, but some things seemed to just be thrown in there. Snape's family cane, for example, Harry loses it and didn't really do anything with it. I feel like you could have worked with it a bit more. When an author writes, a majority of the things mentioned should have meaning. They can't be there on a whim or the story will lose some impact. It's okay with a few things (like one of two) but not too many.

I still really enjoyed your story though and hope you keep writing. You have a lot of potential.

Best of wishes,
honeybeebee2 chapter 1 . 2/1
Can't get passed the first few chapters. Severus is supposed to be mean but not to the point were he acts like a 12 year old. Belittles and mocks a child that he knows was just tortured and raped. What's worse is that he accuses Harry of being overly dramatic and putting on a show. How can he say such things when he's the one that saved Harry and saw him get raped. Severus is my favourite character in HP which might the reason I hate your Severus. I mean how can you respect a man like that. It's a shame because aside from the way you wrote Severus, the story line did seem pretty interesting.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 23 . 1/23
I am...xtremky lost and confused...
myownphilosophy101a chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
This story had so many twists and turns I absolutely could not predict what would happen. Goodnes I feel rediculous for crying at certain parts. great work!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
What. The. Fuck.

Why on earth did Harry say that when it didn't happen?!
MissNikita chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Aww come on not Hedwig, you know people will absolutely hate you for it
Siany chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
Good story I teared up a lot it kind of felt like it just suddenly ended though
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
allwww 3 I love it 3
Eyes in the Force chapter 23 . 9/14/2015
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this was an AMAZING story. I was pulled in so much it was hard to go out of my dorm to eat dinner. Keep up the good work you are a very talented writer.
smiles2go chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Very moving. I was on the edge of my seat the whole way thru. Exciting and thrilling and totally believable. I love how you took the same results but twisted the actions that made them in canon.
thehereandnow33 chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
Okay...I am so very upset that I stayed up till 5AM READING this..u are a great writer but everything just went downhill QUICKLY in these last 2 chapters..I mean what the hell!? was such complete and utter SHIT that I'm so mad I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain why it was so UTTERLY SHITTY!.it was like u just abandon your story and some dum author decided "lemme write an end to this story that makes no sense and disregards everything that has been happening before"..I mean what the...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I need to calm down..I suggest u delete these last two these last three chapters and try again..very disappointed :(
thehereandnow33 chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
Why does the snake still not have a name?
Michaela chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Oh. My. God.
I don't even know how to express what I'm feeling right now...
It was amazing and addicting and heartbreaking and yet absolutely beautiful.
I couldn't stop - I read the entire thing straight through in less than a day... I just HAD to find out what happened. I also admit to completely breaking down in tears multiple times (something that no story has ever managed to do before now).
I loved the depth of the emotions that you were able to bring out in the characters. I think they are what truly made it for me.
But you are absolutely amazing. Perfection.
Now if you excuse me, I'm an emotional wreck right now... I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.
lilyjen09 chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Hmmm... Hopefully Harry will use a cane or something other than the ball since, well, that'll make him have to rely on it. I guess he could click, and that does work to an extent, but telling steps down especially is hard. Plus, walking around clicking is just going to make people make fun of him more. The cane can also give him feedback auditorily and tactily.
lilyjen09 chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Ugh! I hope some hope eventually enters this story... so depressing and horrible.
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »