Reviews for Prometheus Bound
Jemjnz chapter 23 . 5/10
This is a story I love lot. The torment harry goes through and manages to preserver through it. He felt so alone and tired and sad and the emotions running rampant everywhere tugged at my heartstrings in the best way.
Some of the scenes weren't so clear as to what was going on and I missed things about what exactly was happening. I think this might also have to do with harry being blind so the visual descriptions being a little lacking.
I like the ending with Voldemort turning into a dementor which sucked his souls in. That worked out very well. I am slightly curious if Harry's patronous was corporeal and if so what was it? But then contemplating all the different options is nice too.

Well done, an amazing story if a fitting length, an impressive feat when looking at the word count.

(Ps I like the last Author note, linking it to Prometheus, nice to link it full circle)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 5/6
Animals
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 5/6
Gawd I hate dumbles
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/6
Very imaginative scripting. Knew I didn't like Deloris. Wasn't aware they could track wandless usage
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 5/6
Awesome
cztelnik chapter 23 . 2/25
This is still one of the most intensely introspective HP fics I've ever read. It is angst all grown up despite the story superficially being mostly about underage school children. In fact the emotion in this story reads like an ocean shoreline, sometimes white surfs crashing against craggy cliffs and other places calm, beautiful even with luminescence drifting in gentle pools. Very much a favorite.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 1/23
encantador! me lei todo pasando días de sueño, pero valió la pena, me agrada :D
me gusto tu drama de la historia y como lograste unir cosas interesantes como dementores y demás :3
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 23 . 1/22
fue tan wow! me encanto esta historia, el drama y ademas como fue el tema de los poderes de Harry y todo! fue super! me gusto :3
Comrade'sRoza chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
I loved this story but the ending was extremely rushed and you left a lot of loose ends in the ending. Also many parts of the story were vague.
Icestar2012 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
holy shit, that was amazing. Sad but happy ending, I don't know how you did that. Beautiful story
automaton14 chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
This was a great story but I feel like there were a lot of abandoned plot lines going on. I like your parallels to mythology, but, as they say, the devil is in the details. You're skilled enough at writing that this should be better.
August Calistair chapter 23 . 6/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story. The emotions portrayed were so strong and gripping I couldn't put it down. I do have a bit of constructive criticism though...

Your story was really good and took the reader through a lot of twists and turns, but some things seemed to just be thrown in there. Snape's family cane, for example, Harry loses it and didn't really do anything with it. I feel like you could have worked with it a bit more. When an author writes, a majority of the things mentioned should have meaning. They can't be there on a whim or the story will lose some impact. It's okay with a few things (like one of two) but not too many.

I still really enjoyed your story though and hope you keep writing. You have a lot of potential.

Best of wishes,
August
honeybeebee2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Can't get passed the first few chapters. Severus is supposed to be mean but not to the point were he acts like a 12 year old. Belittles and mocks a child that he knows was just tortured and raped. What's worse is that he accuses Harry of being overly dramatic and putting on a show. How can he say such things when he's the one that saved Harry and saw him get raped. Severus is my favourite character in HP which might the reason I hate your Severus. I mean how can you respect a man like that. It's a shame because aside from the way you wrote Severus, the story line did seem pretty interesting.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 23 . 1/23/2016
I am...xtremky lost and confused...
myownphilosophy101a chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
This story had so many twists and turns I absolutely could not predict what would happen. Goodnes I feel rediculous for crying at certain parts. great work!
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »