Reviews for Designate That
Dear author of my heart,
If you value my soul, we should get our groove on- you writing and me fangirling, boo.
Aight, I'm out-
THE OC
webber82 chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
I know it's been years and that means it's pretty useless to ask, but there wouldn't happen to be another chapter in the future, would there? Please?
Marcus Sylenus chapter 14 . 3/6/2009
Very good story, dark and angsty.

You DID promise an ending...

Come on, you can't leave us hanging like that!

Please finish this!
Moonlite Star chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Nice AU. :) keep writing!
Griever11 chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
"Ok, last chapter coming up soon like hopefully within a week or so."

HELLO! Last I checked, a week is 7 days... not two years. C'mon c'mon...don't leave the story hanging like this. Please? And its the LAST chapter too... Post that up and you will have nothing to do with the story anymore. You write so well... Please please continue..

I'm begging here..
jfg207 chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Finish, please. Max make a phone call to Logan's cell phone and let him know where she was and she was alright...

Jeanette
SamDeanLove chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 14 . 10/26/2005
Hey, that wasnt a very cool way to end it. How mean. Anyways, loved the fic, very interesting and gatta say, love it way more than the real dumb thing...makes a whole more sense too...that virus thing was whack and the gossomer that stopped them in "borrowed time" was plainly stupid...you on the other hand...kick ass. You know what you're writing, you keep it right, you dont open a million boxes to not close a single one like they did in S2...soo keep it up and write more soon. You're freaking awesome
Kyre chapter 14 . 10/2/2005
I've just spent the last two hours reading this entire story, because I got waylaid back at chapter 7 and have had the chapter 8 alert sitting in my inbox too long to remember everything. Now that I'm all caught up, I'm demanding that you finish this! One chapter to go...please?

You can't leave me hanging here. :)
Ancient Galaxy chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
Another great chapter, well done ! Roll on chapter 15.. !
fischergirl chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
Are you planning on finishing this story? Cause i think it's really good and would love to read more.
GingerSnap chapter 14 . 4/2/2005
I don't care for the Asha and Alec bit but I'm willing to read it to get lots of Max and Logan.

You left us in a angsty place. Will Logan go to Cheyenne or what will happen.

I do hope you will think about all your fans out here that are just waiting everyday for a new chapter. Don't worry, I'll wait.
Bob chapter 14 . 1/25/2005
Lovely action packer chapter!
BlueAngel137 chapter 14 . 1/24/2005
This is REALLY good!

Thanks for the action-stuff, its perfectly written! For a few seconds you had me thinking, that good old Deck double-crossed them again. The Lydecker/Max interaction was great and I have to say it again - you write Syl and Krit so brilliant!

Keep it up. Im looking forward to your next chapter.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
that was great. loved "asha the bitch" loved deck. hes so cool! this is awesome cannot wait for the bext chapter!

BR