Reviews for Misconceptions
colouringcrayons chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, I know exactly how you feel. A while ago, I took a hiatus from FanFiction for about a year, and came back to read my old stories. I was absolutely horrified, and deleted them all, in absolute shame. However, you're story isn't bad at all! From the warning, I expected something filled with teenager-y crap, but this was quite good! I can see how you're writing may change, but still, this isn't a terrible place to start at all. As for the actual content of the story, it's quite interesting! I'm looking forward to the rest!
xxcallmecrazyxx chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
You should update.
JeeviS chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
Hey,

I really love this story... plz continue... i could see that it been a while since u updated... i really want to know wat happens next... ur a really good writer! Update soon ya... plz n thank u
gaarapanda5 chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
update soon!
TinkerBell658 chapter 14 . 5/9/2008
O this is a good fic. I'm adding it to my Favorites/Alerts lists. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Comicrileef chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
great story ) and plz don't take a year to update

*comicrileef*
Lucky-Racer chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
Whe! Good chapter! _ I didn't know that Lily had a twin O-o! It actually says that in the book? When? XD -feels like an idiot- Lol XD

Well anyway YAY! James and Lily FINALLY got that straight :D Now I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!
swingswingx3 chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
ehh creepy. that's a crazy plot. lol james is so philisophical

i'm so glad that they're happy now ]
JKrulz chapter 13 . 9/6/2007
that is the most AWESOME fanfic i have ever read! :D
JKrulz chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
hey

i have been reading your chaps so that i could give you the review in complete details and also that if i reviewed you for every chapie you did then you would probably get bored.

so... I luv the storyline and the stucture of your story is really awesome and everythin

but the thing i dont get(and i think that it's just me but anyway) is that you perobably should have given one more hint about who the little boy with red hair was.

Ps: sorry for such a long review
mimi chapter 13 . 8/30/2007
eh...i was sorta dissapointed. i mean, it left me with more questions than answers. who was the imposter james?
lemondroplover chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
YAY!

are you gonna make them like each other now? LIKE like?

hm... update soon!
savanah13 chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDAET UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! that is all there is to say!

savanah :)
Victoria Humblydum chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
Well, this chapter cleared a lot of things up. I liked this chapter a lot. If I were Lily in this story, I'd hate James too. this was a good chapter. it was very sad though.
Ocean of Dreams chapter 13 . 8/22/2007
Wow good chapter! Glad to *finally* figure out what happened. Keep updating!