Reviews for Auron in FFX2
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 3/15
This is officially the GREATEST THING EVER CONCEIVED!
MeganiteDuelist92 chapter 1 . 3/5
I would pay money to see this happening for real. Okay, would it be alright if I got to see the pic of him in it? Do you have it?
Ado Edem chapter 1 . 1/4
So the reason Auron is a monster ally in X-2 is because he's enraged at the injustice of it all.
Turk 4 Life chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
AHAHAHAHA WHAT DID I JUST READ?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Great job with the disturbing description :P

Turk 4 Life
Jessica Black1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
LOL Oddly my mental image of him in Songstress dressphere was pretty hot so please send me a pic my e-mail is
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Auron, poor Auron as if everything he went through wasn't enough, he has to be the TROUBADOR! Very good story!
Mayreni chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
that was so funny! good job! I want to see that outfit please! email:
staceums chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I stumbled upon this randomly...but even though I shudder at the thought of playing X-2 again, I laughed out loud reading this.

Poor Auron!

Great writing :)
SUPERNATURAL-Anarchy in U.S.A chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i totally want to see that, reach me at or find it on my profile
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh. My. GOD. HAHAhahaha. That was great. Poor Auron. *still laughing*
Daemonai chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
*gigglefit* I need to send this to Xeaon- she'll die LAWL

I love it, I don't know MUCH about Auron, but now I won't be able to look at him without laughing
DeLyse chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh yes, this one is added to my favs. You know, I had the same daydream about the dress spheres, but instead of Auron in Songstress it was with Brother in Rikku's Thief dress sphere. I had to add it into my semi-serious story, because... Well, let's just say that I nearly died of laughter while writing it out. Hehe!
fuzzsquirrel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
LMAO thanks for that... so cool...
moogle in paradaisu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
can i see aoruan as a troubadour thingy? its so funny...don't worry its the ones touched in the head that r truely happy
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 4/8/2007