Reviews for Not Quite Paradise
bluephish chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
This is the best short fanfiction I've ever read, and I've read quite a few! It's well written, free of hilarious grammatical and typographical errors, and very interesting. It shows a fairly believeable side of Weyoun and the Vorta in general. Best of all, it's sweet but not mushy. Good job! :D
Taossan chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Ah, lovely fanfic! You really got the characters right

I've been a star trek fan for a long while now, and I adored your fic. great job!
SpaceRoses chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Wow! That was good! Weyon was an interesting chacter and I always wanted to know if there would be more of him. Great fic, keep writing.
Crunch13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Been waiting an awfully long time for a good Weyoun fic to be posted! Hopefully this won't be the last we hear from him ... do you have plans for him?
Eclair - Homicidal Pastry chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
This story made my day. The Vorta rule my life and Eris and Weyoun are two of my favourites. PLEASE don't leave this story hanging!
Armstrong chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Great idea, great story! I never believed for a moment that Weyoun 8 was the last clone ;-). If his DNA is still on file somewhere in Dominion space, then theres always the possibility of activating a new Weyoun. So please activate him! Im curious - what will Weyoun 9 be like? Will he be more like Weyoun 5 and 6 or more like their devious successors 7 and 8? The Dominion war is over, so it would be logical to create a Weyoun who is honest and friendly, a true diplomat and a kind person. Theres no more need for an "evil" Vorta. Id love to read how Odo gets along with this new Weyoun. Hm, and what about Eris and Weyoun? I look forward to the conclusion of your story!
Augusta chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
okay so weyoun isn't the worst character but he's still kind of a pain in the ass and you painted a bit of a softer side to him. so, maybe you could update and tell me if you decide to activate #8?
AliciaF chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
True, Weyoun was a bit of a pain, but where would DS9 be without Weyoun? I kinda have a soft spot for the Vorta and enjoy reading about him. I hope that Odo decides to allow for his activation. I think he will.
The writing is very good. I'm eager to read more of this story. Good job! :)
Augusta chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Damn! Not another Weyoun. The first one's bad enough. Update this please. I can't wait to find out what happens when he meets up with DS9.
sunaru chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I love this story. Its very well done and now your making me wait for the next chapter to come up. Its so good,I really want to know what's going to happen next.
NG chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
I like your story.
Please continue.
AliciaF chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Getting even more interesting! I wonder how Odo reacts when the Weyoun clone is activated. Will this be a new Weyoun clone and have to start all over again? Or will he remember everything?
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I really like your story. The beginning is very interesting. I hope you intend to write more on it soon. I assume this is a Kira/Odo pairing... if so I can't wait to see them meet up again. Please post soon.
~Your Worshipfulness
AliciaF chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This story is starting off very good! I've always wondered what had happened to Odo after he left for the Great Link. I'm curious to see what Odo's going to find at HQ.