Reviews for Sick as a Wolverine
heehee!
cy-grl chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Hehe, loved this!
Jade chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Quite an amusing story. I think this is like the 5th time I've read it. :) Totally great. Can't exactly say I all out love it cause it deals with people vomiting (shudders) but that's just my own thing. I really enjoyed it. well done.

-Jade
The Fiction Fan chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
You guys did an absolutely AWESOME job! Most people make a mess of a topic like this but I have to say, coming from a true Wolverine fan, this was very entertaining. I loved how you based it off the movie and made it sound believable to someone (Like me...!) who has a real fixed opinion about powers. You guys have the makings of fantastic writers, really great job! (P.S that was a clever title, I have nothing to 'critique' about this at all! You just did an all around wonderful job.)
BirdieTitus16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
HEHE! LOVES IT! SO FUNNY! update !
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
This was so good on so many levels! Kudos for a great story! I was going to tell you my favorite parts ect ect, but there were too many! Logan and Jube's bickering was downright adorable, and I really loved the mental image of Logan sleeping with headphones on in front of an action movie- Hair all tousled, not feeling well...*sigh* downright adorable. Thanks again!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
awesome. i loved it. I spent half the time feeling sorry for logan and jubes and the rest of time laughing my butt off.
hottietom chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Oh, awesome!

Wolvie! Torture! WOLVIE TORTURE!

:D
Luc Star chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
oh man... this was just amazing... hahahaha... i was laughing so hard.. i swear.. its past midnight here on a weekday.. if my neighbours call the cops complaining to them about some guy in thenext apartment laughing his ass off... i'm blaming you guys.. heheeh. no really... great story. can't wait to read the rest.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hahahahaha.. oh man... this was bloody hillarious. hehe. loved it.
j chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
funny story, shame that those are NOT the symptoms of flu, just a cold and a stomach bug.
kasey8473 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
I read this a long time ago, back when I was first getting into the X-Men fandom and adored it. Upon re-reading, I find I still adore this story. Wonderfully entertaining. Good job to all involved.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Poor Wolvie! Actually, more like poor Jubilee. Fantastically funny story. I really enjoyed that. More please. Great stuff.
dust-and-cobwebs chapter 2 . 2/2/2004