Reviews for Styx and Stones
Amanthya chapter 4 . 2/27
Well, don't just leave us hanging! I have to know what happens next!
Meridaring chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I love this! The way you've handled the characters and the plot so far, I love it! I very much hope you continue :)
Shrilaraune chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I really love this! It's a really interesting idea, one of the be best Big O fics I've ever ready really. Keep up the good work, dove. Update soon.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
YANTA YANTA? ARE YOU REALLY GONNA STOP THIS STORY? IT'S AWESOME, AND IT'S WELL DONE. I REALLY FEEL THE ROBOT TO HUMAN POV OF DORTHY, CAN YOU CONTINUE?
shaid chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
You're "kinda" working on this like I'm "kinda" working on mine... Nothing posted in nearly 3 years on it. Anyway, I do like it and it would be awesome if you'd write more... but I know it's not likely.

Good luck and I hope your other endeavors are successful.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
GOOD GOD! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASE update this NOW! xD

Love the story, and I STILL can't wait for an update even though it's been nearly 2 years now (
Arexia chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
I must say, your story intrigues me. I really like Dorothy's character (as well as Roger's), and I can't wait to find out what happens next in the mystery.

Please, keep a good thing going and update soon!
Emily chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
This is never going to be updated again is it? Bummer. I really love it, and it's so hard to find believable Dorothy/Roger stories, you know? Well...I'll just continue to hope. I mean, really, if you ever have time, you should consider updating this one. I'm not above begging! XD Have a great day!

- Emily
IGAF-kun chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
I have the distinct feeling that this will be yet another great fanfic that will never get finished... I hope to see an update. Please keep up the good work.
blackfphoenix chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
I really like this story could you please update? IT really is an intriguing story. Styx and stones...ha. that's quite a...pun i guess you could say.
No Named Angel chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE!
kookey chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I say you take as damn long as you want, so as long you plan on finishing it. It's a great story so far-I absolutely love it. I'll be waiting for your next update!
Kat chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
I have to say, this story is excellent. It has a good plot, the spelling is fine, and I constantly find myself back here checking for updates. I can only hope you keep adding to this story, so keep up the good work!
Southpaw chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
I don't read many Big O stories, but I just kinda decided to wander in today.

I guess I just wanted to say that your story looks really good so far, and I very much look forward to seein what happens next :)
Natalie chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
So now she has everything that she asked for... Hearing, sight, voice, strength. Kinda makes you wonder why she didn't just do it all in a single go and ask for 'youth.' But that's neither here nor there. What's important is that you keep at this fic, which I do so adore, and would love to see completed, however long it takes you.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »