Reviews for Victory
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was really sad. I have to say that the way you did it pretty good. I really like the fact that you chose to not to show what the problem was until later on in the story. You got a good style, hope you keep writing.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Extremelly well written!(if I wrote correct;the point is: it is 11:28 and I am too lazy to go downstairs for the dictionary:P) AWESOME JOB! :DDDDDDDD
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was very deep, i liked it. Keep it up!
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked your story very much. Its a good take on a weaker vision of Sakura and the premise was followed well. But the ending was best of all. great job
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Very neat. I liked it, though I'm usually not for SakuSasu, but this was very interesting. Sakura was written very well.
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
am i sensing a hint of SakuIno in this story? _

keep going.
Lyraelin chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I'm loving this. It's written so well - a perfect example of a good Naruto fic. Looking forward to the update.
Icarusy chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Oh my.

There's a certain growing sense of foreboding that builds up throughout the fic and really draws the reader in. Is this a one-shot? It seems made out to be, yet, it could also be a multi-chapt.

Wonderful angst here though, and please do continue. Or write another SasuSaku fic. Go you.
jibrailis chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Beautiful, angsty and strangely heartwarming at the end. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
trickmaster chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
cool story

im not actually sure if its a one-shot or not

but if not update soon
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Aww... this is so nice, would you please update it. Poor Sakura, does she really die with her third child?
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I love this story! are you planning to continue it? please do, that ending leaves it so open, and it'd be nice to see what happens after this, but if you dont its still a great stiry ;;
future serentiy chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wonderful story! Plz update soon :D
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
wow. really good!
*cry* why isn't sasuke there to help and love his wife?
fireblazie chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It was good! _ I like how Sakura went to Ino in the end..