Reviews for Blaming Fate
Damien-Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
hehe i liked it! a bunch it was cute
Tragedy Links Our Hearts chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
that was great
Katherine chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This story is awesome! You should write more!
Yu-ki.Sherry chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
oh... thts nice! they are such a cute pair aren't they? and you managed this story without tohru-bashing! thanks.
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That was so sweet I just knew Shigure and Aaya were behind it anyway good story Matta ne _
Kyoko chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I like the story!_... I feel funny... I usually don't read much yaoi/yuri, but this was good!Everything you wrote was understandable!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
wah

this is so good!

you should make a sequel!

or a new fic!

anything! ;p

long live kyou and yuki! D
FruitsBasketcase chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
write another one write another one please please please write another one
Mashiro Yaisu chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is a beautiful piece!
The story feels very well-balanced and in character. It flows, with the right things in the right place at the right time. It's clear that you put a lot of time and energy into this. Keep up the good, no.. the excellent work! You have a lot of skill.
/Mashiro
kataru chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
hm... I like some scene... KyoxYuki rulez! nice fic!
B.Daylight chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
that was great. i especially liked the "sound of love"-expression XDD but the whole story is really really good, so i don't have much to say, except for... do it again! XD
Rinoki Rio chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I love this! It's so KAWAII!
You have no idea how many times i thought (This/that is so cute) or (aww, CUTE!) I'm puttin' this on ma faves
So bye-cha for now .
I liked the little end pharagraph, sweet
AlterKazuma chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I LOVED IT! So sweet! . I was beginning to think I was the only Yuki/Kyo fan! E-mail back please!
Kimiko1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh good Lord, was this ever sweet - and hot! I'm adding it to my favourites. Would love to see a sequel, but of course if the bunny doesn't bite, it doesn't. I'd tell you to be sure to keep writing - but I get the feeling you couldn't stay away if you tried!
FoxCryingBlood chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
o_o wow, for a slash fic, that was really good! lol _ keep writing! ur awesome at it!