Reviews for The Meaning of Love
Linge chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
So, it's more than 12 years later, and I just finished reading this story. I'm gutted you never finished it, because I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story, you've written these characters so well and you've described their feelings beautifully.

I hope you're still writing stories, wherever you are now.
Lisa Cooper chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry you didn't finish it, but I so know life goes on! Good luck with everything.
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I liked the title of this chapter, "What A Felling", and that Richard kissed her in the chapter. That was well choreographed, intentional or not. L.
Heather Lynn chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
The days are few and far in between where I find a fanfic that I both love and is in complete character, but this fic has everything. I feel like I'm watching an elongated episode of my favorite sitcom!

Anywho, I just wanted to commemorate you for a job well done. Or rather, almost done. I know it's a long shot, as its been four years since the last update, but I'd seriously love a conclusion to your story. It's like not finishing a great piece of art. It's just sitting there, half-finished... There's something entirely bittersweet about it. I do hope, wherever you are and whatever you're doing at present, that you consider finishing this one day. It's quite a gem, and I'd love so much to see a conclusion paired with it!

Anyway, thanks for the great read. :)
motherkat chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
hey, this story rocks, where's the rest?

pretty please,

I'll send you cookies

MotherKat
Your Worshipfulness chapter 8 . 1/12/2003
Wow, what a really great story. I rarely come to this section of the site, but when I do it's so nice to find a good long one that I can read for an hour or so. I just loved it and I hope you post soon.

Your Worshipfulness
geanie chapter 8 . 4/9/2002
please keep writing. it's great seeing these characters come alive again. :O)don't stop now!
Caroline chapter 8 . 3/20/2002
ACK! Rebekah, you HAVE to finish this story soon, PLEEEEASE! You've dragged it out, like, forever! Let's see some C&R action get goin'! Hehehe
Jen chapter 6 . 10/4/2001
I'm really enjoying this story. Really in character; ::sigh:: makes me wish Caroline and City was still on the air ... please continue :).
Caroline chapter 6 . 10/2/2001
Grrrrr, Rebekah! I'm dyin' here! Ya gotta get them together soon... pleeeeeeeeease? :::whine whine whine::: Great, as always... I love the exchange between Richard and Joe... very funny! :o)
Caroline chapter 5 . 9/14/2001
Another fabulous chapter, Rebekah! Fabulous! Why, oh why did he run away? :::shaking head::: that Richard... I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't keep us waiting too long! Please?
Caroline chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
Awesome, Rebekah, as usual! Can't wait for the next part! Hope it won't be too long!
Vic chapter 4 . 7/15/2001
Thank you for posting this chapter fairly quickly. Do you have Chapter Five written yet! I love the story so far, and am curious about Richard's grandmother... Vic
Vic chapter 3 . 6/25/2001
Lovely story as usual. I enjoy your writing and cannot wait to see how it is all going to come together. Great job! So when can we expect Chapter 4?
Caroline chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
This story is AWESOME so far! Don't keep me waiting too long for that fourth chapter!