Reviews for The Chocolate Bunny Incident
Gilli-Chan-1098 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Please update! I wanna see what you do to Hyoga he has it coming. And have you ever thought of having someone( just a random person or even another saint ) kiss Shun out of this mess. It would be the perfect ending. And I swear my laughter scared my parents when u read about Shun's past with Hyoga's grandmother. ( Or was it someone else's )
But this was amazing! It keeps me laughing and a bit scared of Shun in a way. even if he is a sweet innocent little boy.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
mmm nice, its too bad you not continue this fic, anyway , hello dude in nowhere you there
doremishine itsuko chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
a this fanfic really made me laugh please updatemore

att..itsuko chan
doremishine itsuko chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
wow ia so funny please continue im love to this story.. att itsuko chan shun badass so is shyriu kyaaaaaaaaaaa...
MiyavaAria chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
.Beautiful.

I love this story, please make more!~ its really funny and well writen. (Usualy storys like this have lots of text talk. At least the ones I've seen.)
xquisittexabie chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
O GOD! I KNEW IT! After the whole 'He never really had a lot of candy growing up and training as a saint left very little room for sweets' thing i KNEW he was gonna get high.

Please say yur not gonna discontinue it, even after 4 yrs PLEASE?
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love it!
Ishka chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
ahahaha XD i don't see much fics with evil Shunie in it. good job!

Little evil Shunie is so adorable. (hearts fly)
seiina-chan13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
add. Now. that was awesome 6.6
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Lolz. It was hilarious, is there going to be more to it? if there is please update soon.
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
keep the story going please i need to learn what shun and shiryu might do

ps: revenge is a sweet sweet delicacy
DigiKouichi chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
ahahahah!more more!please?
jra chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Good! the next person that shun 'turns' to his way should be hyoga. It would be britty intresting.
shun lover chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
great story keep the next chapter soon.
Zombi-chan chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Oh my gosh this is so funny! Please continue this one!