Reviews for Sweet Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
_ hahahahahahaha this is just too funny thanks for the laugh

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Pretty. Love the pervert!Inui/Kai part especially.
tinderbox725 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really liked your story. Indeed, it had been a fangirl paradise with all the kissing! Nyahaha

This had me really laughing:

Momo: I... wanted to talk to you."

Ryoma: I'm not surprised.

Oh, your writing was awesome, too. Grammar and punctuations were great. I really appreciate a story better when the construction is as good.

There's one thing missing, though. Where's Taka-san? At Yamabuki, trying to shut Akutsu up? _

Ja!
tictaktoe chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
aawe cuuute.

luv the perfect pair.

i like this oneshot story.

i'mma clicky the favorite button

"click"

heehe keep up the good work.
Nimfah chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
very cute! thank you!
bluedoves chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
aww - it is really cute!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
YAY! That was funny! GO Fuji we love you~!

"Sure, if you want to die."

- funny line
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was so funny! I loved how eveyone talks even more the next day in the hopes that they'll get kissed again... Ahahahahaha! Loved it, you're a great writer! Keep up the good work!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is so cute! I remember reading this once a long time ago before I had an account, and I'm so glad that I was able to find it again. I love it! Good job on suggesting and demonstrating that experiment Fuji!
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hysterical. Very, very hysterical. I love Fuji's "method." And how he used it on Tezuka... Kind of cliche 'cause Tezuka doesn't speak a whole lot anyway. .
shyrr chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wonderfully done..

i laughed so hard but it sounded so sweet..
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
You did well with the different couples and their different dynamics. (My OTP is InuKai so I was happy to see them being so cheerful about it.)
Tedmo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
that was such a fangirl paradise. All my favorite pairings, it was freakin awesome. five thumbs up!
Erian-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
KYA! Fangirl paradise indeed XD

brilliant how you could find an excuse for Fuji to make Tezuka shut up

good job! loved this fic :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »