Reviews for Reiko's Mom
Nova chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Damn interesting i would like to see more.
dennisud chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I'm very anxious as to what happened to the rest of the NWC. Also Nabiki and her daughter were living in a very nice place, NOT the Tendo Dojo!

I can't wait to see what will happen when they meet and realize their children are friends!

I have the feeling as to whom Kaneda's da is or was.

Nice send up on Ranma being Ukyo's hubby, curious on why and how she died.

NoshMono chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Somehow, this story will inevitably be interesting. The question is: Who will get who? Will be keeping my eye on this one
CatOnFire chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Oh, so Reiko is Kaneda's half sister...
Paver83 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
The way to handle all the unwanted attention is to make it seem as if one is off the market, and that is how Ranma and Nabiki will deflect all the unwanted attention. I wonder if they'll meet before or at the PTA meeting?

Innortal chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Great job. Looking forward to learning of the back stories on each person.
Paver83 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I don't see Kasumi as the first choice for a single parent, and I know you like Nabiki (as do I), so I'll guess Nabiki.

What I want to know is who's Kaneda's mother! Ukyo? I'm not sure. Probably not a Tendo, otherwise they'd know each other, and you'd run into incest problems.

anon chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
update soon please ...
Innortal chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Looking good with tension and all.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
to who came in to the living room, that ones easy you gave it away with the comment about the brown hair that the heir and the name tendo you used say ranma married a tendo and only to tendo have brown hair. That is Nabiki and Kasumsi and if nabiki din't have a majer personaity chage i would have to say is was Kasumi that caqme in to the room because akane has the black or blueish black hair like her father. The others take after there mother.

don't realy know where i was going with that one?
claracan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006

i've just read this & it's great!how many suitors for Nabiki!It seems that this fanfic hasn't been updated for so long... :( Anyway, I love all your stories, go on & greatings!
TornadoReviewer chapter 6 . 8/2/2004

You reviewed my "Holly Madnes":)Thank you very much:)Hehe I know I made some spelling mistakes but I wrote it fast and published it ' fast':)

Ok ok , enough about's review time;)

What can I say about this story?That's easy.I'm not a fan of humor fics but this one has 'something' , something that made me read it from the 1st to the 6th chapter.A good piece of writing miss Kitty;)
Delta-Theta chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
I got to admit it's a great song to describe Nabiki when she grows up had has a kid but i think i have a better song that would fit her better...

Cake's 'Short Skirt, Long Jacket' think about it and send me an E-mail

HackedProfile chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
This fic was just getting good! Gah! I can't wait any longer! Continue it!

Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
hi everyone, its the author, just want to tell everyone I'll be removing the fic Assassin Chronicles... because of the lack of response.. i might re write it cause Ive decided to change the plot a bit... well I warned of well please read my other fic and please review or else Im going to remove them... thank you..