Reviews for Defying Death
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 20 . 7/10
man that was awesome! I loved it to bits. I cant believe Aragorn punched Legalos in the head, it was very amusing. and the pink horse hat. :)
Nook let the pain last ahahahahah
This is amazing ;)
Swagness maximum faness chapter 13 . 1/20
That was sooo good lol I'll do it
Swagness maximum faness chapter 11 . 1/20
Omg this is one of my favrot chapters ;)
Swagness maximum faness chapter 10 . 1/20
Omg I have read this befor and I lived it before I became a member of ff but now I can comment and I REALY love this and the others before it :) well done
Sfumina chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Ch 11: i've never ever read anything so brutal. While reading i was permanently like "what the..." and my eyes went wider and wider. It was almost even difficult to imagine, for I had to literally force my brain to add more blood and more bruises to the Legolas in my mind.

Summing up this was... AWESOME to read! Ahaha! I love it ;)
Carolina chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
I love this story! I am a big fan of legolas angst
LegolaslovesME chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
I cannot talk, I am researching how to make a splint.
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Should I stop saying it? You know my views on your storytelling.
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
(grabs bow and aims it) just stop writing right there. The trip should be peaceful!
LegolaslovesME chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
Already seen that next one... Yeah, I didn't read this story right after it was posted, so what? The ending to this story was great and funny, but I'll never forgive you for what you are doing to my husband, and I hold grudges. Still think you should try comedy (and lay off my husband). Dad just got home, I might take a leaf from the twins' book and and prank him. Bye!
LegolaslovesME chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
You won't! I won't let you! And the twins, Aragorn and (practically faints in ecstasy at the thought of next name) Legolas have good senses of humor, a trait that I both appreciate and share, though I tend to use words as a weapon rather than words, as that has always been my strongsuit. Always. I still won't let you do what you are going to do to him!
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
You should try your hand at comedy, though. If you must, go after someone else! But try comedy. Less... Dangerous.
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I am really starting to hate you. May I say it again: quit. Torturing. My. Husband! I am good with a sword, and a bow, and I have both at my house. And I know you will, eventually, torture Legolas, my husband. You Sauron serving, Orc-bred menace, Deana!