Reviews for Sunlight Dancing on Coffee
Mr Snuffles chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please get bored more often. Then write, a lot. This was hilarious.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like your wording. Nicely done little scene.:)
White Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
yeah! kewl story grey keep writing them!

:)p

*waves and dissapears*

white
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Esca: I have no idea what this fic is based on. I don't really care unless it's a cartoon/anime and there are 2 (or more) bishounen to put into gay couples and defile in any way possible. (Okay, why am I thinking of a feather, chocolate mousse, handcuffs and a stack of yaoi anime/cartoon lemons printed offa ? Bondage... BDSM... Baaaad... But... Mmmm... Damn, I'm sadist... *-_-*)

Oh, but I really liked the sparkly light thingymajigger at the start of the fic. Just 1 question: Who the HELL calls their kids ROWDY and FAVOR? Oh, an is this a cartoon/anime or a, like, proper TV programme like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Yay, the little whore finally DIED! YAY! *dances around, giggling insanely*

Purple: *to Dreamer, demands* Have you been feeding her Pepto Bismal again?

Dreamer: Pepto what? Is that what the funny black powder Kodachi gave me was?

Purple: No. *sighs, hanging head, ears and fuzzy powder-puff tail drooping* I'm surrounded by psychotic pyromaniacal morons...)
Sharon chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
It's me again. You and your weird bits of fiction are getting to be habit forming. Much like the coffee in this story. I know how Rowdy felt and somehow after reading this I think I am going to have one of those days. Keep up the good work and try not to dent Rowdy's hard head any more than necessary.