Reviews for There are many sides to it all
Tri17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh, I'm a sucker for Matthew/Tactician pairings! And you have a Florina/Hector pairing! I love you :D

This is going to be a great story! So please update soon!
Vanechka chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
lol that's funny/ i like it. yeah. just that matthew tactician sounds a little bit weird.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I like this fic, please continue!
fireemblemPRO chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
where is the eliwoodlyn stuff
Riyu chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
heh heh i like MatthewTactician pairings cuz then you could put yourself in it... *evil grin* ...sorry i just had to review cuz i love the MT pairings! continue writing! this is a good fic!
wendy chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Bad!
Lyn is cool chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Thats good when are you gonna finish it?
well when you do...get to the Lyn/Eliwood part please!their my favorite couple!
Oh and please put Fiora in it!
Itzel chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Could you tell me how is the Support A conversation of Florina and Hector? The other two were very... well, dissapointing, but Hector had already his 5 supports and I couldn't see tha A.
This was good, I want to see how it continues.(Send me an E-Mail)**Im a Limstella Fan, my name is Itzel
Songwind chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
MATTHEW! *glomp*
Mat- 0.0 AH! *is glomped and falls over*
Whee! _ I like the idea of Matthew/Tactitian! It's so neat when the characters talk to you, isn't it? Especially Matthew. "Aha, so you changed your mind? Good choice!" _ *squeezes tighter*
Mat- *faints*
So, please update! I'd like to see what'll happen next!
Baka KitsuneBri chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
It's really good! Update soon!
Shinobi Demoness chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
AW...CUTE! I like your Matthew/Tactician idea. It sounds really good, and I'm looking forward to reading more! So please update soon! *hugs chibi Matthew plushie* Matthew is awesome...
ilianpegknight chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy! - i yike it!