Reviews for Trip Gone Wrong
dracoluver1000000000 chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
The story is kind of cheesy, but the story plot is one of your bests.
Emma Barrows chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
OMG..this story was really wonderful. it kept you hooked into it and eager to continue. :)

I do hope you update soon. LMK!

Feel free to email me at any time to talk!

Emma Barrows chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
OMG i hope they get out alive! Very exciting chapter...getting better and better! i can't wait to see what happens next.

Emma Barrows chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
Whoo! i wonder what it is?

*runs to read more*

Emma Barrows chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Wow...what a deep chapter. I only noticed some minor grammar errors, but those are easily fixed. Other than that the chapter was really really good and it kept you hooked into it. :)

Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
OMG this is really wonderful! I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens!

I was wondering if you'd like to check out my new HP fic called AMBROGIA. LMK!

Your Worst Nightmare13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
**groans** This is so trite.
SalanTrong chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Jezika chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is really good. I'm not entirely sure that Dumbledore would use the word "guys". None the less, it was a great story. I think you portrayed the characters excellently. Especially malfoy.
Dianne chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is quite interesting, and unique. Not many writers think of sending Harry Potter on a trip. I liked how Ron didn't know how to act like a muggle and so assumed that everything including candy style would be the same as in the wizarding world he is used to. The first chapter ends in suspense, so it does make us want to read more
tara chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
interesting... go very quickley isn't it?
KS Filler Bunny chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
ah! no cliffhangers!
coffeemione chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hmm, interesting. By the way, Ron's last name is spelled "Weasley". This could turn out very good, so please keep writing. I noticed just a few spelling/grammatical errors, but it's okay. I also hope you can find time to review and read my story, Behind Closed Doors.